commando jeeps

Check to the Hendricks commando jeeps on the home page of forum. really cool to watch and wow the potential in these vehicles for an overland is unreal. really fun !

It's COOL, don't get me wrong, but I gotta wonder...why bother? It's basically a knockoff of the J8, and it's not like the J8 is blowing the doors off the military/aid utility vehicle market as is-even if it is awesome as well.

That being said, I'd buy some of those bumper and cage addons in a heartbeat.

here why

you can't buy aa j8 in the us but these are made here so i bet you could why wait 2 years now for a wrangler rubi with a diesel when these seem much more beefier, from the git go. bother are I bet $$$$ and besides th they really fun

The Commando won't be for sale here either, for the same reasons-there's no way that thing is DOT-legal.

EDIT: Not to an average buyer, at least. You CAN buy the J8 in North America too, you just have to be a registered corporation or organization, and you can only register them for off-highway use.

Right from their website:
The Hendrick Commando® ultralight tactical vehicle (UTV) is a commercial design vehicle modified to military specification to meet direct transportation support of combat and/or tactical operations. Hendrick Commando is manufactured for use off-road. Each Hendrick Commando model includes several features and options that distinguish the vehicle in safety, versatility, and affordability. Hendrick Commando delivers Agile Strength™.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal