Compomotive wheels (bowler)

Drover

Adventurer
I have 4 compomotive wheels for sale. Supposedly the previous owner of one of my many rovers had a relationship with the guys from the Bowler race team. And after one of the races they sent him these wheels?? If he's lying I'm lying?? I'm told they're the only ones in North America?? Who knows, but anyway, I'm purging myself of all things land rover, never to come back to the brand. So.....these are up for sale.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There's a lot of trail rash and wear, I've wheeled em hard and it shows. To be honest I've heard offers all over the spectrum. But I was enamored with land rovers for years and would never let them go. Just stumbled upon these in storage today.

Let's try $1,000

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Drover: I have been in your shoes. I made that same claim. "I'm divesting myself of Land Rover and will never return to the brand" — have you checked my signature ... :)

Never say never ...

Good luck with your sale. These are highly regarded wheels.

Dendy

Drover

Adventurer
Drover: I have been in your shoes. I made that same claim. "I'm divesting myself of Land Rover and will never return to the brand" — have you checked my signature ... :)

Never say never ...

Dendy

Haha!!

But this time I mean it!!!!!

Lol

Drover

Adventurer

Never say never ...

Dendy

Hey Dendy, obviously you're familiar with these wheels. Am I outta line with what I'm asking?? I really don't know?

And to be honest, it's like a really bad break up with a really hot chic!! I just want all her ******** out of my place!!

These are really for someone who knows what they are. Be willing to work with the right guy

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Supposedly the previous owner of one of my many rovers had a relationship with the guys from the Bowler race team. And after one of the races they sent him these wheels?? If he's lying I'm lying?? I'm told they're the only ones in North America??

Hah I have heard this story. The variation I heard involved "military contracts" and "special connections" and good old fashioned "if I told you I'd have to kill you"

These are some dubious wheels indeed!

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
The wheels brand new cost less than 1000 plus 400 to ship. :/ I do know of someone looking to buy a set but I doubt they will pay that price. Ill forward them this link and you can try though!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Hey Dendy, obviously you're familiar with these wheels. Am I outta line with what I'm asking?? I really don't know?

And to be honest, it's like a really bad break up with a really hot chic!! I just want all her ******** out of my place!!

These are really for someone who knows what they are. Be willing to work with the right guy

That part about breaking up with Land Rover ... like a good girl friend. Did it once. T--Total, but now regret parting with some of the stuff I let go.

Back in the fold now, and couldn't be happier. Buy 2008 trucks and newer! :)

I think you may be a little high with the curb rash and all.

D

Drover

Adventurer
Hah I have heard this story. The variation I heard involved "military contracts" and "special connections" and good old fashioned "if I told you I'd have to kill you"

These are some dubious wheels indeed!

I see you're local to me, you must know the same idiot I got these from!! Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven