Conqueror UEV-490 owners in Oregon

ldrouhard

Hi. My wife and I are planning to purchase a camper trailer and one of the leading candidates is the Conqueror UEV-490. We are curious if there is anyone in the state of Oregon who owns one of these and would be willing to give us a “tour”?

Lhenecke

You might want to qualify your request… are you looking to see a original South African manufactured unit or a new Chinese made copy? There is a big difference in the build quality.

ldrouhard

Well, I’m not entirely sure. Honestly, it’s been difficult to find any recent info/reviews on these campers. I’ve seen some unused 2022 models for sale at significantly reduced prices. Are these the “Chinese made copies “ you’re referring to? How can I know?

Lhenecke

2019 was pretty much the cutoff for the SA-imported rigs (we’ve had two different SA models). Anything 2022 and later is Chinese-made. As a double check, AA is the VIN code for South Africa and would be in the VIN of an original SA-made trailer. Good luck.

Reactions: mog

White Yeti

Hi. My wife and I are planning to purchase a camper trailer and one of the leading candidates is the Conqueror UEV-490. We are curious if there is anyone in the state of Oregon who owns one of these and would be willing to give us a “tour”?
I have one but I’m in Miami Fl.

MojoRisen

Ya can always take a vacation to SA, pre-check a cargo shipping container, n head over to a number of dealerships and load one up for a bargain. Plenty of 15-2018 trailers for sale. Then you can always brag about your SA adventures n that odd looking old paint job!

Reactions: mog
Hi - I purchased a Conquer UEV-490 Platinum in January. I live in Ocean Shores. Not sure if you got your tour but I am open to field your questions. Robert

MojoRisen

I got a secret! There is a 2018 located in Lafayette, CA with VIN AA9C2HJ16HGKY1015. AA is the magic number if your looking for SA build. Kinda pricey @ $37,785, but it's Christmas and ya never know if they are accepting OBA or good will toward men. In this case overland folks anywho. You can check out rv trader. HoHoHo!

Jakegazan

I have one for sale in Las Vegas I’m asking mid 30s. Is a 2022 model brand new never used lithium batteries just installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77