Cool shadow of my G!

LeTechUSABill

Observer
attachment.php

LeTechUSABill

Observer
My G will be in Vegas most of this year, I try to get out and play about a week each month. Your shop is on my short list of places to visit.

Cool, I am in Florida this week at the Sebring 12 hour race, but I am back next week and will at the shop for the next solid month.

Be great if you would come with us on a run with the 4wd club I go out with all the time.

McBride

Adventurer
Bill posted earlier that he would be out of town this week... likely why you haven't seen a response from him.

LeTechUSABill

Observer
I wish it was a vacation!! I need one!!

Really sorry I waited so long to answer, I have been completely slammed with Porsche gearbox work and doing a conversion on a G63.

I wish I had a good answer for you on weather or not we have something for the older G's! Being that I am only a distributor for LeTech products here in the US I kinda have to do what they tell me to do, and currently they are telling me we cannot do Portals on anything older than a 2007! They do not understand that here in this country we take care of our old cars and have a bond with them that will allow us to actually spend a bunch of cash on them to make them cool!

I will keep working on the guys in Germany and tell them they need to do a "vintage" Portal kit for a reasonable price.

Andreas Lennartz will be at my shop in June and I will for sure bend his ear about this subject and see what I can do face to face.

Keep checking the forums from time to time, as soon as I have some news for the older G's I will be sure and post it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk