COSTMAN13's 2001 Tacoma

Costman13

Adventurer
Hey guys. Sorry for the late replies...

Chow- Thanks! I appreciate it.

MaineFarmer- The springs do just fine with all of that. The front is actually sagging a bit now and could use to be brought up 1/4" or so. I also still have the Firestone Airbags installed for when I am really loaded down. Those things are a game changer. One of the best investments to date.

BentBomber - Thanks for the kind words. Montana is incredible.

Costman13

Adventurer
On another note. My pushbutton 4x4 is not operational as of now. I missed a great opportunity in Moab with Jake (jeverich) and friends due to this and to be honest, it really chapped my ***. Why they needed to complicate things beyond manual hubs and direct selection of 4x4 is beyond me...

However, I am waiting on the front actuator to get in as mine was shot.

cheers.

jeverich

Luddite
On another note. My pushbutton 4x4 is not operational as of now. I missed a great opportunity in Moab with Jake (jeverich) and friends due to this and to be honest, it really chapped my ***. Why they needed to complicate things beyond manual hubs and direct selection of 4x4 is beyond me...

However, I am waiting on the front actuator to get in as mine was shot.

cheers.

Next Time.

By the time Thursday/Friday rolled around; you weren't missing much. Lost the clutch/Throw Out Bearing in the middle of Poison Spider Mesa, had to limp the truck to the trail head. Took two days to traverse 20 miles.

We could've used your superior photography skills - would've substantiated my story!

Costman13

Adventurer
Sad News everybody

My truck was stolen yesterday. It was parked at 14th and Belmont in Portland, OR.

Please keep your eyes peeled. It's looks haven't changed much. (please refer to page 1 / top photo for current mods)

Thank you!

Last edited:

MCObray

Explorer
Sad News everybody

My truck was stolen yesterday. It was parked at 14th and Belmont in Portland, OR.

Please keep your eyes peeled. It's looks haven't changed much. (please refer to page 1 / top photo for current mods)

Thank you!

I'm in the greater PDX area and I will definitely keep an eye out. I'm going to post a picture of it in the Facebook group PDX Overlanders, if you don't mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal