Craigslist Find - DFW Texas - SUV rear storage system

Chili

Explorer
No affiliation.. I'd buy it if I had the extra cash:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/pts/4113929389.html

01414_e7lKQCqyXmk_600x450.jpg

00R0R_iBWHByswHLJ_600x450.jpg

Odyssey Command Cabinet for SUV rear cabinet cargo box - $600 (HEB)

Police rear command console made by by Odyssey that is perfect for the volunteer fire fighter, Police off-duty work, freelance photographer/videographer or anyone that wants to organize their gear. I bought this used and installed it in my 2009 Tahoe, however this is the longer cabinet at 58" long so the rear seats do not lock in the up position. I will be selling my Tahoe soon and am offering this for sale. This console was used previously in a Ford Expedition SUV. This should fit fine in the Suburban or Yukon XL, but not the Tahoe as noted. This has the slide out tray that you put mounts for equipment, lower slide out tray with clear plexi glass that lifts up to put documents under it. The two drawers and small table above the one.

Model: C60 Dimensions: 48" W x 58 " D x 29" H
*Depth for 2010 Tahoe is 35" & 55" for 2010 Suburban
*Aluminum latching tool board/tool caddy for SCBA and tools
*Removable radio panel
*File drawer, enclosed compartment with door, tool drawer, closed storage, parts drawer, and low mounted command board: CMB-1
*SCBA brackets are optional
*Optional pull out vertical

I bought this used from a government auction that was removed from a Ford Expedition SUV. I am just trying to get close to what I paid for it and if it does not sell before I sell the Tahoe it will be included with that sale.

Asking $600 OBO.
Please email and note Odyssey cabinet, I do not put my number in CL ads.

oc357

That is a good find, this wouldn't be the same Chili from dfwstangs is it? I'm over there as O.C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh