CruiserFest 2015 - Sept 11-13, 2015 - Registration Now Open!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Registration is now open for the CruiserFest 2015 event. Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of this amazing event, now in it's 7th year.

What is CruiserFest? Cruiserfest is a gathering of Land Cruiser aficionados at Miller Motorsports Park to celebrate all things Land Cruiser. Need I say more? If you love Land Cruisers, you don't want to miss CruiserFest.

Activities include trail rides converging on the CruiserFest site from all over the west, camping in Cruiserville, Land Cruiser & off-road skills classes and seminars, activities for kids, tours of both Land Cruiser Heritage Museum's, art show, rock-crawling competition, awards, raffle dinners and more.

Visit the CruiserFest website for more information and to register:

http://cruiserfest.com

View attachment 283986

2wheelbob

Adventurer
Dang the bad luck! I'll be on the ship this year. We had a GREAT time last year…even my wife who doesn't like gatherings. She got to drive a built 80 series on the rock crawling course and was giggling like a little kid. This event is worth the drive for sure.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Dang the bad luck! I'll be on the ship this year. We had a GREAT time last year…even my wife who doesn't like gatherings. She got to drive a built 80 series on the rock crawling course and was giggling like a little kid. This event is worth the drive for sure.

Next year :D

Box Rocket

What's the onsite camping like at Cruiserfest?

Couldn't make it to Expo West so I'm planning to try to get to Tooele.

Onsite at Miller Motorsports park is pretty cush. Like camping on a football field

If you are on any of the "expedition" run that travel in to the event then its primitive camping

peneumbra

Explorer
With so many different LCs at this event, if you break something on your truck you can just take it off someone else's rig and they probably won't even know till they get ready to leave!!

Was I not supposed to mention that? Oops, sorry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven