CruiserFest 2015 - Sept 11-13, 2015 - Registration Now Open!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Oh well, guess I'll find somewhere else to go in September. That looks horrible.

Do tell?

Your welcome to spread out as much as you like, and if you prefer campimg on BLM land, there are dozens of options just 15-20 minutes away. The "row" photos you're seeing are from the Saturday show/shine. Many owners moved their vehicles from their campsites (100 yards or less away) to park with their breed for photos and to take part in the judging. You'd be welcome to leave your vehicle at your camping area or camp any other place too. We've had campers from all over the globe and from every level of campimg experience and I've not heard of anyone displeased with the campimg amenities on site and/or nearby.

Come and join us, you won't be dissapointed.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
J, hope to see you at CF2015. Hoping everything works and I'm there as well. Need to get some product made for donations etc...

J

Fantastic. Does Anne Marie (event organizer) know your planning to be a vendor there? Of course you are super welcome and it would be great to have you but make sure she knows so she can get you all the event info, a spot, etc :cool:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
We're signed up! We're attending as a vender and an attendee and will be doing the Denver to Tooele trail run under Daniel Markofsky's leadership!

Pitchpt

Observer
All registered! Just waiting for the Prescott Trail Run info to drop so I can plan the time off of work.

Pitchpt

Observer
I got word from a Cruiserfest representative a few days ago that the Prescott trail run has been canceled. Unless someone else steps up to lead it, they offered joining up with the Moab group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven