Cube Trailer

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Yes I would not advise anyone to put down a deposit without seeing the operation and prototype in person. Advertising the trailer is "waterproof" and "industry leading two year warranty " sounds like web designer digital marketing speak. I was told the company is building the truck campers now with the trailer prototype this summer. Could not tell me what type of chassis or suspension they have decided on. So how could they possibly know if it will weight 1,600 pounds.

I have a feeling Gendlert is really enjoying this. ?

EPO

I'm at the point of that if I can't see it in person and that if they don't have a track record, it doesn't exist. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of electrons that someone has figured out how to display on a web page.

kombi

Can't believe people put up freaking renderings next to a dollar figure and expect to be taken seriously.

All units are direct to dealer not direct to customers, the costs you're seeing is what you should expect to pay when the units hit the dealers.

Yes I would not advise anyone to put down a deposit without seeing the operation and prototype in person. Advertising the trailer is "waterproof" and "industry leading two year warranty " sounds like web designer digital marketing speak. I was told the company is building the truck campers now with the trailer prototype this summer. Could not tell me what type of chassis or suspension they have decided on. So how could they possibly know if it will weight 1,600 pounds.

I have a feeling Gendlert is really enjoying this.
?

Cubeseries is not taking any deposits from customers as they sell via dealers only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy