Custom "OVERLAND HAM" Decals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutarplaya39

Sorry about the wait guys! It seems like I always get a bunch of orders at one time; they come in waves, and being a one man operation, it takes a little time to go through and prep each decal. Not to mention Thanksgiving and all that jazz.

**Something I wanted to mention: I had a little trouble with the compass symbol on some recent cuts. If you are having any issues with the lines in the image separating or not sticking well, please let me know!

Gutarplaya39

Still waiting but the distance is further.

If you wouldn't mind, can you let me know when you do get it? I was kind of worried about the postage to get it to Canada, due to conflicting pricing information from different postal resources.
Thanks!

brentbba

Explorer
Love seeing the Overland Ham on a couple of vehicles. For those of you that posted actual pics - THANKS!

Must get off the road and get home to see if the size will fit where I have my current call sign decal. Edges of the old one are peeling off, so it's time to replace it!

CCFD170

Adventurer
image.jpg
Lol!! I don't know why it posted upside down. When u click on the pic it shows it right side up. I can't figure this pic posting thing out.

Rotorgeek

Adventurer
I tried to order, but something seems to be wrong with paypal, I put in my PW and it does nothing.
Side note, what happened to the AR bolt face?

Gutarplaya39

I tried to order, but something seems to be wrong with paypal, I put in my PW and it does nothing.
Side note, what happened to the AR bolt face?

Hmm... I know PayPal has been randomly switching between a "new", and "classic" version of their site. Dunno if that has anything to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3