Death Valley Nov 25-26 Trip Report. WARNING! Pic Heavy!

BigJ

Observer
BigJ I am planning on DV in the next few months. I would love to join ya next time. I don't check this site as much so shoot me an email next time you plan it and i will reply and let you know when I plan on going. craig at sednarb dotcom If your interested there might be a trip doing the Mohave road soon.
Great pics and i have been all over DV and love that place.

Craig
Craig, absolutely! Funny you mention Mojave... we're looking at putting something together for the end of this year/early next year. I'll definitely keep ya in the loop!

zeke2.0

Adventurer
Good news on the 2012 Raptors, Ford is making them more Rock crawler capable with a revised front differential and power delivery.
Plus a front camera that activates when the speed is under 15 mph.
I'm sure a lot of the reason is because of people like you guys.

BigJ

Observer
^^Definitely good news. They're adding a Raptor-specific TORSEN front locker (some derivative of the T2). Speculation has it that its a drop in for us original owners too, so that might be pretty darn cool. A front locker would have been mighty handy out there.

mkitchen

Explorer
A bunch of us out in Death Valley that weekend

This just confirms my observations of how BIG Death Valley NP is. I think that there has been at least three different groups in the park over the holiday and I did not see any of them. This is OK with me since I didn't go to see other rigs, but it is neat to hear the other stories. I suppose I had better get an article together on our trip.
Mikey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy