Dendy's Basement Holiday CleanOut- Wedco Cans, Wedco Holders, And other Great Gear!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Well, I am going to get an AEV fuel holder, and have spent the last couple of days sorting through the things in the basement.
It is time to part with some things.
Rules of Engagement: a) You may "lick" the item and PM me or e-mail me. b) If you lick the item and do not pay within 12 hours, it will be consider "un-licked". c) Paypal only and must pay as "gift" to avoid fees.

EE Wedco Jerry Can Holders: ONLY 1 LEFT!!!
I have 5 (Five) EE. Wedco Jerry Can Holders.
IMG_3646.jpg

As NEW never used. Slight scuffing due to storage.

Price is $75.00 each shipped to the lower 48.

LAND ROVER OEM GENUINE TRAILER WIRING HARNESS COMPLETE:STILL AVAILABLE
This trailer wiring harness is NEW and sells at the popular sites for $249.00 plus shipping and tax. It fits a Defender, Range Rover Classic, or DI.
IMG_3651.jpg

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48. Includes a 7 pin to 4 pin adapter!!!

Pair of Original Camel Trophy Upper Limb Riser Clamps:STILL AVAILABLE
This is a pair of original Camel Trophy Upper Limb Riser Clamps to hold the top of the limb risers to a rack. These are quite rare and hard to come by. They need a shot of paint.
IMG_3641.jpg

Price is $55.00/pair Shipped to the lower 48.

Dixon-Bate- Rare Tow Jaw with 2mm (1 7/8) tow ball USED:STILL AVAILABLE
This is a very hard to find Dixon Bate Tow Jaw with a 2mm (or close 1 7/8) tow ball. Great to put on the front of your truck if you want to move a trailer or boat into a tight space.
IMG_3634.jpg

Price is $75.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

Rear Land Rover Discover (DI) Wiper Arm NEW:STILL AVAILABLE
This is a new Land Rover Rear Wiper Arm. If you are familiar, these things tend to get bent and then not function properly. This one has a new coat of paint, as there were scuffs on it.

IMG_3654.jpg

Price is: $35.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Con-Ferr Rack Mount Light Mount:STILL AVAILABLE
As New- this is to mount a light to a Con Ferr Rack.

IMG_3645.jpg

Price is: $25.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

Rack Rear Light Mount:STILL AVAILABLE
This is a rear rack light mount that can be used on any tubular or flat stock roof rack. Will fit an INTI rack right proper.

IMG_3642.jpg

Price is $50.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Brinks Commercial PadLock 4 set - keyed alike:STILL AVAILABLE
This is a set of brand new heavy duty commercial Brinks Pad Locks. A set of 4 (FOUR) all keyed alike:

IMG_3643.jpg

Price is: $30.00 shipped to the lower 48.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Wedco Non-Carb Compliant Cans: ALL SOLD!!
These cans will be sold as pairs! You get One Can with spout mounted and one can without spout (2 cans). These cans are NEW never used. There are some scuffs and one may have a minor ding or two from shipping and storage. Two have some minor fading on top where they were stored in front of a window. These are unobtanium anymore! These are RED Petrol cans sold in pairs with spout. Price INCLUDES shipping in the lower 48. (UPS GROUND).
I have 6 sets of two: (1 set sold locally, 1 set sold to James P, 2 sets sold to Dan on Expo- 2 sets left)
IMG_3605.jpg

example of wear (even though these are NEW, they have been shipped to me and shuffled around the basement. There are small scuffs, dings and as mentioned a slight fade on top of two:
IMG_3647.jpg

PRICE: $280/pair (2 cans) - 1 (one) nozzle mounted SHIPPED to lower 48.

(and yes, I know what all these cans sold for new. Please reserve comment. These are becoming Hens Teeth to find)

Wedco Non-Carb Compliant 2.5 gallon NEW Green Cans: (Sold to Cabrito)
This is two new 2.5 gallon "shorty" cans with Nozzles.

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

Priced as a pair- 2 (two) cans with 2 (two) nozzles: $100/pair shipped to the lower 48
(I only have the one set)

Wedco Non-Carb Compliant 5 gallon water cans:Sold To Dan
These cans are as new, slightly used-
IMG_3606.jpg

I have 3 (three) Cans- and will sell individually- $55.00/each shipped to lower 48
USED Clevis Slip Hook:(SOLD TO ststatecruiser)
Shows signs of use:

IMG_3635.jpg

Price is $12.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Pair of NEW in bags ARB Antenna Mounts: (SOLD to RIPTIDE)
This is a pair of new ARB antenna Mounts. These work great to mount an antenna to an ARB bumper, but they also work great as a pair on each end of the bumper to mount limb risers with! These are NEW:
I will sell individually or as a pair depending on first come first serve.

IMG_3637.jpg

Price is $26.00/each shipped to the lower 48.

Expedition Trailer Heavy Duty 5-bar Folding Table: SOLD!!Table is SOLD!!
This table is made to be mounted to any flat vertical or horizontal surface. It has a release pin on top to hold it folded flat. Has a nice aluminum adjustable leg to allow it to be used at most heights. It is aluminum, so it isn't very heavy, but very well built. The current table top surface is particle board, so my suggestion would be to use a solid outdoor friendly wood, or a composite material.
IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

Price is $250.00 Shipped to the lower 48. You won't get it built for that!!

4 (FOUR) Used ARB Antenna Mounts: (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)
I have 4 same as above ARB antenna mounts. 3 are like new and 1 is showing some use and age.

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

Prices:
3 Like New = $20/each shipped to the lower 48
1 shows Use = $12/shipped to the lower 48
I have more to post after the weekend!!

HiLift Universal Mount(s): (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)
As NEW (see pic). For mounting your HiLift to a truck bumper, or trailer.
IMG_3636.jpg

Trailer Coupler Lock with key: (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)
Shows a little use, but pretty nice!

IMG_3644.jpg

Price is $26.00 shipped to lower 48.

Price is $30.00 Shipped to the Lower 48.

Hella 550 Lamps Used: (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)
This is a very nice set of Hella 550 lamps used on original Camel Trophy bars on the front of DI's or as upgrade replacements in the valance at the base of Range Rover Classics. They are in very nice shape!

IMG_3648.jpg

Price is $ 95.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

Two Hella 7 pin to 4 Pin Trailer Wiring Adapters:SOLD!!
One is NEW- Never used (still banded):

IMG_3652.jpg

Price is: $30.00 Shipped to the lower 48

One is USED and 4 pin connector has been cut off- good to rebuild or to use for plug only:SOLD!!

IMG_3653.jpg

Price is: $20.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

LARGEST SET of QUICK FISTS:SOLD!!
This is a pair of the largest set of Quick Fists that I can find reference to.
They are NEW.
IMG_3650.jpg

Price is $50.00 shipped to the Lower 48.

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Warn Controller Mounts-STILL AVAILABLE
A) Warn Winch Controller Mount- cad plated- larger of the three-
IMG_3671.jpg

Price is: $25.00 shipped
B) Warn Winch Controller Mount- Zinc plated- smaller of the three-
IMG_3670.jpg

Price is: $15.00 shipped
C) Warn Winch Controller Mount- Made to mount controller to flat surface or under hood-
IMG_3669.jpg

Price is: $25.00 shipped

Conqueror Complete set of Lights- STILL AVAILABLE I have a complete set of lights for a conqueror compact, conquest or base camp. This includes the 4 rear hockey puck lights (lenses and lamp sockets wiring cut with plenty of wiring left to splice and bulbs) and the two amber and red running side lamps.
(pic available upon request). Great for spares or back up set.

Price is: $40 shipped to lower 48

Coleman Water Jug from 1960sSTILL AVAILABLE- In great shape!
IMG_3630.jpg

Price is: $44.00 shipped to lower 48

Vintage NEWCO Camping Heater/Stove: This is a brand new NEWCO brand camping heater stove from the early 1960's it has never been used, and I still have most of the original box (missing a closure flap) that has all the instructions!
IMG_3628.jpg

Price is: $55 shipped to lower 48

Collection of Vintage Coleman Lamps!- This is a collection of vintage 1960's coleman lanterns. Each listed individually. Claim by listed letter (A,B,C,D,E)-STILL AVAILABLE
A)
IMG_3629.jpg

B)
IMG_3626.jpg

C)
IMG_3627.jpg

D)
IMG_3625.jpg

E)
IMG_3624.jpg

These each have some work- i.e.: may need new mantles or charger.
Price is: $75/each shipped to lower 48

Coleman Blue Splatter Ware Camping Set:: (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)
Includes 4 plates and 4 bowls. As New!

IMG_3658.jpg

Price is $26.00 shipped to lower 48.

Safari Guard Diff Cover- Land Rover DI or Classic (front diff): (SOLD TO THE ROVER SHOP)

IMG_3168.jpg

Price is: $75.00 Shipped to the lower 48.

Set of lift hinges for Engel or National Luna Fridge-(Sold To James P)
This is a set of lift hinges NEW NEVER INSTALLED for an engel or national luna- these hinges are spring loaded so that the lid stays lifted at any angle. I have the invoice there where I paid $31.00 for the pair plus shipping.
IMG_2741.jpg

Price is: $26.00 shipped to lower 48

Two LP Tank Mounts- Fit 10lb. tanks- Came off of Conqueror Trailers. Will work for Roof Racks, etc:(Both SOLD TO ststatecruiser)
IMG_3623.jpg

Price is: $50 each shipped to lower 48

ARB Bumper Hi Lift Mounts- These are near impossible to find and are for mounting your hi lift to the front upper brackets of an ARB bumper.(Both SOLD TO fullybalanced)
IMG_3668.jpg

See:
IMG_4795.jpg

Price is: $75.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Last edited:

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Rules of Engagement: a) You may "lick" the item and PM me or e-mail me. b) If you lick the item and do not pay within 12 hours, it will be consider "un-licked". c) Paypal only and must pay as "gift" to avoid fees.

2)Wedco Non-Carb Compliant 2.5 gallon NEW Green Cans:
This is two new 2.5 gallon "shorty" cans with Nozzles.

Priced as a pair- 2 (two) cans with 2 (two) nozzles: $100/pair shipped to the lower 48
(I only have the one set)

[
4) EE Wedco Jerry Can Holders:
I have 5 (Five) EE. Wedco Jerry Can Holders.

These are as NEW never used. Slight scuffing due to storage.

Price is $75.00 each shipped to the lower 48.

Sending PM on the two small Green Wedco's and a pair of the EE Holders. (I assume the holders are for the 20l cans)

Last edited:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Okay... I will lick the plate set...2 of the shorty cans and the brackets to secure them.. any of the ARB antenna mounts you have left and the front diff guard and the trailer lock, hi-lift brackets and the Hellas... Let me know total with shipping to 33312...what else ya gots..???

Last edited by a moderator:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Okay... I will lick the plate set...2 of the shorty cans and the brackets to secure them.. any of the ARB antenna mounts you have left and the front diff guard and the trailer lock, hi-lift brackets and the Hellas... Let me know total with shipping to 33312...what else ya gots..???

I only had two shorty cans and someone beat you to them by mere minutes. The EE holders are for the 20L cans - I have/had no holders for the 10L (shortys).
Do you want any of the 20L and EE 20L holders?

Please advise so I can get you a total.

Thanks
Dendy

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
What diameter hoops do the limb risers fit?

The Limb Riser clamps will fit all safety devices racks- but are larger than that diameter- I can pull a tape on them tomorrow- but I believe they are 2 inch diameter.
Stand by til tomorrow on them- if they work for you, you would be first dibs.
Thanks
D

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
27) Set of lift hinges for Engel or National Luna Fridge-
This is a set of lift hinges NEW NEVER INSTALLED for an engel or national luna- these hinges are spring loaded so that the lid stays lifted at any angle. I have the invoice there where I paid $31.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Will these fit the Engel MT-45???

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Doc,
I'm pretty sure the MT-35 and MT45 have the same size lid because the Two-Zone fits on both of these fridges. I have a MT-35 w/ Two zone. The Fridge slide is also for both fridges.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member

Taco Doc: yes they will. However, you are third in line on these. I'll let you know if the other folks don't come through. If so, I'll PM you the website where I got these.
Thanks
Dendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven