Dendy's Basement Holiday CleanOut- Wedco Cans, Wedco Holders, And other Great Gear!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Shayne(The Rover Shop): Did you get my PM? I never got a follow up from you, but while the site was in and out yesterday, ... some things got lost.
D

The Rover Shop

Explorer
No prob Dendy...no hurry...been waiting all my life to kit out a camel and travel the world in it...another coupla days ain't gonna make a hilla beans difference..LOL...

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Guys, Had a great close friend and fellow musician pass away while on his first night on tour with Ricky Skaggs Christmas tour earlier this week, and I have been helping with his funeral preparations. I hope to get everything boxed and shipped tomorrow.

Still some good items left here.

Thanks and sorry for the delay

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Boxed almost everything today and printed shipping labels. Missed the truck. Monday. If you have a box coming from me, and I have your e-mail, you'll get tracking when it gets picked up.

Weekend Bump! LOTS of good stuff left.

Let's move this stuff!!

(I updated the post moving the sold stuff to the bottom- so the available stuff is at the top)
Thanks
D

Last edited:

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Dendy,

Those ARB Hi-lift mounts are really cool and unique (at least to me they are). If I wasn't going to be selling my FJ62 I would be all over those things.

I can't wait for the green gas cans to get here! They are going to look so cool on top of my new Army Green FJ Cruiser.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Well, Cabrito:
Sorry, ... those Hi-Lift Mounts sold!
Just getting here to update.
Your cans went out today- EE holders will go tomorrow! Was going to box together- but didn't want to risk scratching the Wedcos.
D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven