Diesel JK For Sale

Burton

Very cool. Can it be legally driven in the US? Seriously, I thought that only U.S. spec models could be used on U.S. roads, at least until the 25 year comes into effect.

C Red

Adventurer
Nice truck! The diesel engine is a huge bonus. Wonder what the true mileage is for that truck.

haven

Expedition Leader
From the description, it sounds like the engine is the VM Motori 4 cylinder diesel, the same engine that was available in the 2004-2005 Jeep Liberty. Maybe the EPA will let you keep the 2007 Wrangler if you set it up with emissions controls like the 2005 Liberty.

36,000 kilometers on the odometer is about 22,500 miles.

Burton

:) I'm in Houston and just contacted them about the rig. I'll keep you posted.

Please do keep us posted. It's a sweet rig and would an awesome weekend/daily. I've spent about 6 weeks of this year EU, and drool every time I see a diesel LR, Toyota, or Jeep. GL

M

MuddyOval

From the description, it sounds like the engine is the VM Motori 4 cylinder diesel, the same engine that was available in the 2004-2005 Jeep Liberty. Maybe the EPA will let you keep the 2007 Wrangler if you set it up with emissions controls like the 2005 Liberty.

36,000 kilometers on the odometer is about 22,500 miles.

EPA won't let you 'set it up' as an older vehicle. The standard that applies is the model year of the car or the engine, whichever is newer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven