DogCrazy Express AWD

DogCrazy

It's going to be a daily driver and weekend dog hauler. The back will mostly be storage and crates, hopefully with space for a bed although right now the crates and storage are expected to take up all but a 4x4' space in the back.
I plan to do a 2-3" lift, bigger all terrain tires, and upgrade the stereo. The cargo area might already be insulated from what I can see. The rooftop AC works but there are signs of a leak, so I need to get that checked out. I plan to replace the fan with a Maxxair Deluxe. I will be considering aluminess front and rear bumpers, but at the very least I will probably install a hitch and mount something there to support a generator and additional gas. Nothing very exciting!

DogCrazy

the black box under/to the left of that window is a plug to provide power for the rooftop AC. the three chromed ports are literally just holes into the cargo area, I'm assuming they were used to pass extension cords and maybe water and/or cable through? I'm not entirely sure how the rig was utilized by the previous owner - I bought it from a used car dealership with no documentation at all included.

Mcarpenito89

Adventurer
We have matching color vans, mines an 06 Passenger. I still don't know the true color of it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogCrazy

The code for it was something like metallic orange when I looked up the code... not really an accurate description.

Where are you in jersey? I'm in Allentown, PA...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob