Dometic 10% OFF Promo Code | October Only!

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Dometic 10% OFF Promo Code | October Only!
Code: 1DO19FT31

Apply at shop.dometic.com

[IMG]

Was pointed to this by another member. Thanks for this offer! I love my current CFX40, which has been standing in until I can replace the built-in fridge in my FWC. I'm hoping to purchase the CRX 110, but don't see it listed on your site, when I am set as a USA user. Is there a way for me to purchase this model directly?

Dometic

The coupon code is going to expire soon! Get your order in now and save on some of Dometic's top fridges & accessories

Code: 1DO19FT31

74674433_2704227749621471_2492561614281113600_o.jpg

Dometic

Was pointed to this by another member. Thanks for this offer! I love my current CFX40, which has been standing in until I can replace the built-in fridge in my FWC. I'm hoping to purchase the CRX 110, but don't see it listed on your site, when I am set as a USA user. Is there a way for me to purchase this model directly?

Email or call
jon.rowe@dometic.com
1-800-544-4881, Option 2, Option 2
We'll see what we can do!

jmnielsen

Tinkerer
Will you guys be running a promo like this in the spring? Building a camper in the spring and would like to use a CFX75 in it, but won't' be purchasing until the spring.

Dometic

Will you guys be running a promo like this in the spring? Building a camper in the spring and would like to use a CFX75 in it, but won't' be purchasing until the spring.

It's not currently in the plans

That could always change as spring approaches

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3