Driving a vehicle you dont like.

406to417

Explorer
Probably be posting it up for sale next week. If for some reason I still have it when winter hits any tips on keeping a carb running and starting in deep cold? Keep in mind I wont be able to use a block heater because of where I live.

libarata

Expedition Leader
What is wrong with block heaters where you live? Do you have a garage, or have the ability to build an enclosed car port?

plumber mike

Adventurer
I would think a drug addiction would have been cheaper than satisfying my want to get different vehicles that would best suit a particular time in my life. Some were, as my wife would say, " one of the many once in a lifetime deals I have come across":coffeedrink:

There is no "one" vehicle for this guy(a suburban similar to the polar bear maybe)

Very expensive habit to be changing vehicles often. Take some time and figure out what you really want. Then take a little more time to figure out what you need. Find something that falls somewhere between the two, or hopefully they are one in the same.

FWIW-I love my little SX4. Cheap fun if your looking at a Subie.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Hey, I've seen that truck driving around town before! :D I live in Laurel.

For the way that looks, I'd throw it on CL and see what you catch. It's fairly easy to sell 4x4s in this area. I'd bet you'd get offers in a hurry. I put my '03 Frontier up for sale over book value and I'm still getting interest in it.

I say it's no good driving around something you're not happy with, especially for a car person. I hate that feeling. As was already stated, life is too short. Think of how much time you spend driving. Is it really worth it to spend all that time in a place you don't like to be?

406to417

Explorer
By chance is this your truck? You probably saw the Suzuki around the Heights. I pretty much only drive it to work.

Attachments

• IMG_280766066079411.jpeg
    IMG_280766066079411.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 37

406to417

Explorer
Thats my JK parked beside you at Barnes and Nobale. Been seeing you around town but never been able to catch up with you.

406to417

Explorer
Found a gentleman willing to trade for a Dodge Ramcharger. Its not perfect but its a start.

Attachments

• CAM00476.jpg
    CAM00476.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach