E350 seats and seatbelts

If all goes well, I will be driving a new to me 2001 E350 from north central Colorado to central/eastern Ohio this weekend. Most of the rear seats and seatbelts have been removed and are not available. I am wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of some that may live along or near my route. These would likely be temporary as I will likely do some seat upgrades at some point(Sienna seat or something similar). But this will afford me some more time to plan what I really want and allow my kids to go for a ride sooner, rather than later!

Please let me know if you have something for me! Thank you in advance!

ace944gs

I've got a takeout set of seats and belts in SW Montana, from a 2013 e350, if you're interested in a detour? PM if yes!

Sorry, I didn't see this, but that would have been a bit too much of a detour based on the time I had. Thank you, though.

Hopefully, my van will be in Montana this summer to visit my brother!

86scotty

Cynic
Yep, I'm just seeing this now too. I don't have any but between CO and Ohio you probably passed lots of them, especially in Northern Indiana in the RV/truck/van conversion Mecca. These are a lot easier to find from Transits these days since E-series haven't been made in many years but they still pop up fairly often on Facebook and CL.

RacerAV

I've got a rad set of seats that come FREE in my 91 Quigley Clubwagon! 😃
Let's see that van man!

Sorry, I must need to set some notifications, since I missed most of these responses. Also, thank you to the few that responded privately.

I have added a few seats for now, but will still be looking to make some changes down the road as we determine what will work best for the family.

Here are a few pics of our van:

This was "purchase day" a few hours into my trip home from Colorado.
PXL_20231027_223722709.jpg

Here is the current seating. I only have lap belts in the middle 2 seats of the rear bench.
PXL_20231112_233425061.jpg

And for all you Ujoint fans, here is my van along side a buddy's who lives in the same area of Ohio.IMG_20231030_203615.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78