EarthCruiser Terranova

Steve_382

Yes they did. Looks pretty good though.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
'bout time they scaled things down for a domestic pickup chassis.

Even at the near $300K, they should sell just fine.

Ill keep mine for now, but with these hitting the market, I might just plan on picking up a used one down the road. ;)

lanceatm

Founder and CEO of EarthCruiser
If you have some time Friday
Join us for the livestream EC Terranova Virtual Launch event: FRIDAY, APRIL 30TH @ 12PM PT/ 3PM ET

Mark your calendars to meet some of the EarthCruiser crew that helped design and build the EC Terranova and a full exterior and interior overview of what we’ve been working on for 18 months.

It’s easy to access. Just tap into any of one of the following official EarthCruiser social channels at 12pm PT/ 3pm ET this Friday, April 30th:

EarthCruiser YouTube (video available afterward on YouTube)
EarthCruiser Facebook Live
WIN ONE OF THE FIRST EC TERRANOVAS

During the livestream, we’re also revealing a new Omaze sweepstakes offering one lucky winner the chance to win one of the first EC Terranovas.
We’re teaming up with the online fundraising platform Omaze to offer one lucky winner one of the first vehicles available to the public.
Every donation supports the incredible work of First Descents, which provides life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults impacted by cancer and other serious health conditions.
First Descents participants experience free outdoor adventure programs that empower them to climb, paddle, and surf beyond their diagnosis, reclaim their lives, and connect with others doing the same.
Enter for a chance to win (and help us give back!) beginning April 30th at the EC Terranova Omaze page: http://www.Omaze.com/Terranova. The sweepstakes will run until the end of summer.
Use promo code TERRANOVA150 when checking out to receive 150 extra entries.
Tune into the livestream to learn more and for full rules visit: http://www.Omaze.com/Terranova.

Lance
I can’t explain it but either you take great pics or build great products (hopefully the later have not seen a beast up close yet) but I always get goose bumps when seeing your product pics/ clips. I just love how you guys combine form/ function/ size and maintain quality.
Good luck with the new build and keep pushing the envelope!

Jacobm

Do you start with the Cab-Chassis model of the base truck, or the standard 1-ton pickup with the bed removed? I very much can't afford a Terranova yet but I like to fantasize!

Lablvr

Do you start with the Cab-Chassis model of the base truck, or the standard 1-ton pickup with the bed removed? I very much can't afford a Terranova yet but I like to fantasize!
Ours is in the queue and it is based on a Ford Chassis Cab, which goes up to Lariat trim. The advantage to the Ford is it has premiered switches that make it easy to modify. The Ram Chassis can be more feature-laden but my understanding is they take more effort to connect all the systems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater