Econoline Van Swivel Seat Bases

1der

Observer
Hi guys! Pls PM your zip codes to me and I will get you shipping quote and payment info. Thxs, Ray

Lwing

Recieved my drivers and passenger swivel bases, thanks
Does anyone have a recommendation for seat upgrades, is there anything with a footrest work
Thanks

Lwing

We have ticketed welders at our shop, if the seat bases were shortened, would Sienna seats work?
How much would they have to be shortened? wouldn't want to order seats to find they still wouldn't work.
I thought I've seen a pic of Sienna seats swivel in e series passenger and driver?

mattgraham

We have ticketed welders at our shop, if the seat bases were shortened, would Sienna seats work?
How much would they have to be shortened? wouldn't want to order seats to find they still wouldn't work.
I thought I've seen a pic of Sienna seats swivel in e series passenger and driver?

I just ordered a set of sienna seats with the kick out ottoman so I can give you measurements when I get them.

GoneClimbin

Hi guys! Pls PM your zip codes to me and I will get you shipping quote and payment info. Thxs, Ray

If you still have a passenger-side swivel base for a 2003 E350 cutoff available, I'll take it.
Zipcode: 97212 (Portland,OR)

I can paypal you or whatever.

Thanks,

--Jeff

zgfiredude

Interested in passenger and/or a pair for 2006 E450 cutoff (Class C) to 81652.

I emailed you as well........Thanks, Brian

Superkman

Hey Ray,

Hoping for a swivel mount; passenger side for a E 250, 2010.

I am on Vancouver Island (BC, CAN) V9A 4K2.

E-transfer is easiest for me but let me know.

Kevin

Marcolino

Hi, I'm interested in a passenger swivel for a 2002 E350.

I am in North Vancouver, British Columbia V7J 3H9

Can you let me know how much it would end up costing?

Thanks

1der

Observer
I am looking to have more bases in about six weeks. Please PM me or post here with what you want and zip code to I can see if I have any left an reserve one for you. I will calc shipping and get the payment information pout to you via PM.

Passenger $195, Driver $205 plus shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online