Eezi Awn Globtrotter

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
Hello all,
I've gotten all the camping in that I'm going to this year, and I want to start on a new project. Therefor I'm going to try and sell my current setup.

Globtrotter is up for sale for $2,000, or
The trailer and tent for $3,750

The camper is basically made from a custom frame and suspension (with shocks), lightweight Aluminum Utility bed, and an Eezi-Awn Globetrotter Tent section. It weighs about 2100lbs fully laden with ALL the camping supplies you could ever want to take. It sits on 35" tires (not included, I need to keep these for my truck and future trailer, but will include some tires/wheels if you need them) and has a Lock-n-roll hitch so that it can follow you through all kinds of off road action and not bind like a normal ball and hitch would. It has a 3500lb trailer axle with electric brakes. I have both 5x5.5" hubs for full size trucks and 4x4.5" hubs to match jeep/ranger bolt patterns. It has three 3,000lb crank jacks/stabilizers so that you can level it on any terrain, or even lift it off of the ground to change the tires.

The tent sets up in about 10 minutes start to finish and has a super comfortable high density foam mattress that is just a little bigger than a queen size bed. The bed is accessed from a ladder inside the changing room. The tent is great for 2-3 people plus all the gear. You can also access one of the side doors on the trailer from inside the tent. We use this space for all of our toiletries, flashlights, and bedding.

The box up front will store six 5 gallon jerry cans with water or gas (up to another 30 gallons of fuel) plus recovery supplies. I was actually going to use it for a pull out kitchen, but never got that far.

Inside of the center of the trailer, there is also a 3.5'x7' storage space with for all your tools, camping chairs, coolers, etc. that you can't fit in the 6 built in storage compartments. All the exposed wood is treated with Rot-Doctor epoxy and a spar urethane that will last for years and years before any maintenance is required.

Let me know if you need any different pictures.

Let me know if you have any questions. This is the kind of trailer that will let you go out in the middle of know where and camp in style:

img_5799.jpg

img_5659.jpg

img_5797.jpg

img_5812.jpg

img_5816.jpg

img_5814.jpg

img_5818.jpg

img_5806.jpg

img_5801.jpg

0516001558.jpg

downsized_0530091918.jpg

img_4168.jpg

img_4169.jpg

You know you want to camp in style right? Buy this thing and put me out of my misery. I've spent so much time on this trailer, I just hope it goes to a good home and to someone that will use it a lot.

Don

-

Last edited:

Chili

Explorer
IMO this is the perfect set up. But maybe I'm biased as a Bronco owner.

I have fantasized about this very trailer: utility body, tent, and all; Even before I saw yours; If only in my budget and vicinity.

(That's a bunch of semicolons!)

Good luck with the sale!

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Don,

Would you sell the trailer even if you haven't sold the RTT?
Very interested....have buddies in MD that could store it until I can bring her home to Colorado.

Will you take a "post-dated, 3rd-party, out-of-state check?" (Just kidding)

Could you PM me your phone number.....would love to chat about trailer.

Nate

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
IMO this is the perfect set up. But maybe I'm biased as a Bronco owner.

I have fantasized about this very trailer: utility body, tent, and all; Even before I saw yours; If only in my budget and vicinity.

(That's a bunch of semicolons!)

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the compliment! It's always nice to see another Bronco around here.

Don,

Would you sell the trailer even if you haven't sold the RTT?
Very interested....have buddies in MD that could store it until I can bring her home to Colorado.

Will you take a "post-dated, 3rd-party, out-of-state check?" (Just kidding)

Could you PM me your phone number.....would love to chat about trailer.

Nate

If nothing happens in the next week or so, I'd be willing to do that. Of course my preference would be to sell it together though. So please bear with me a little bit. Thanks for the interest and you have a PM with my phone number.

Don

Damaged 1

Great set up ....Hope you get it sold ....it's well worth it ....I would buy that tent here and now if I had the cash .......I will keep an eye on your posting ......I am sure it will go though........

Still For sale ?

Is your unit still for sale? Does the trailer have a title? Does trailer pull well at hiway speed? I usually travel out west for camping so a lot of hiway miles. It looks like a great set up. I would want to make a gear hauler and kitchen. Dont need the tent. Let me know status. I am in NC.
Thanks Whiskeycutter

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
I have something pending on the tent, but the trailer is still up for sale for the difference. Yes, it has a clear title, and it pulls great at any speed. About half of my camping trips have been 400 or more miles one way from Delaware, mostly in south-western VA. Send me a PM if you'd like more info or pictures about anything.

Don

-

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
The tent is SOLD!!!

The trailer is now for sale for around $1,750.

Thankyou for a smooth transaction Austin.

Don

Last edited:

hollaback55

Explorer
New owner of the globetrotter. Tent is great, in fantastic condition, and Don was a pleasure to meet and do business with.

FYI, the trailer is pretty awesome. Saw it myself in person yesterday, it has many unique features and very solid construction. Its a steal at the price he's asking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh