Engel MT-45 used for 5 weeks!

marcksv

I have bought this FRIDGE this summer, right before a 5 weeks trip across Canada and Unites States, from east to west then south and back to north east! Basically, I used it 5 weeks for our camping trip and it is now sitting in my mother in law garage.

I paid 900$ CDN for it when I bought it and I am looking to get 700$ CDN firm for it. It is in pretty good shape since it was used for such little time. Couple esthetic scratch from the camping gear around it. Other then that, it's as new as a 5 week fridge can be!

Shipping could be possible, but at the buyer's expense (wich would probably not be a very good deal!).

If you'd like to have pictures, please send e-mail to: marcksv@mac.com

I also answer quite fast to my e-mails (faster then replies over here) because I have my e-mail on my cellphone.

Feel free to ask questions!

Marck

Last edited:

willyswagon

Adventurer
He is in Montreal. I bought his Autohome from him, it was like new! It is an Engle. I just deleted the pictures he had sent me in Sept. It is in great shape and the price has now been reduced from when I was there.:drool:

Last edited:

marcksv

Thanks everyone for the activity. Thanks Ken for the good words!

Yes, this is 700CDN firm. I paid 900$ for it and used it 5 weeks. If you think 200$ devaluation is not enough for you, then pass! I don't need money that bad to give it away!

As I said, if you have any interest in a great fridge/freezer that was used for only 5 weeks, please e-mail me at: marcksv@mac.com as I don't come here very often since my trip is over.

If you don't agree with the price then just pass... and go get yourself a 699$ US fridge... Anyway, as your US dollar continue to drop, it might as well be more expensive then that in a couple months... :Wow1:

marcksv

I think your price is too high. New ARB freezers are being sold for 699 shipped!

Then go ahead and buy a new one ! Add the taxes (and possibly shipping, depending where you get it...) and you will be well over 700$ CDN :elkgrin:

Nikos

Adventurer
Then go ahead and buy a new one ! Add the taxes (and possibly shipping, depending where you get it...) and you will be well over 700$ CDN :elkgrin:

There is a post on this site for an new arb freezer fridge for 699 shipped final price. I am not trying to ruin your sale, just trying to understand your reasoning. My opinion is you paid too much for it at 900 or so, and its not realistic to charge 700 plus shipping from canada. And lets not forget your selling a used fridge, not new one any way you look at it. So, good luck on your sale but I'll pass. Thank You.

chet

island Explorer
We're in Canada we overpay for everthing. His price is $700 CDN so around $650 US Igf you bought that $699 US one and had it shipped up here you woul;d have to pay PST and GST and that adds up depending on your province. 5% GST at the least plus brokerage. $700 is a deal but your side of the country for me sorry.

Nikos

Adventurer
We're in Canada we overpay for everthing. His price is $700 CDN so around $650 US Igf you bought that $699 US one and had it shipped up here you woul;d have to pay PST and GST and that adds up depending on your province. 5% GST at the least plus brokerage. $700 is a deal but your side of the country for me sorry.

Understood. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach