EVOLUTION V55 parts available.

O.Z

Following parts of Pajero Evolution 3.5 V6 MIVEC are available:
1. Engine along with ecu & complete unmolested wiring harness,
2. Tiptronic box,
3. Complete front suspension with sub frame and diff,
4. Both front fenders,
5. Front bumper

All parts are from a low mileage Japanese import.

People interested can pm me for details.

Omar

Attachments

• IMG-20120719-00164.jpg
    IMG-20120719-00164.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 11

GrassCat

Adventurer
Well Omar you are from United Arab Emirates do you really believe we are going to take you serious after all the scam coming out of your country? Just asking Omar.

Do a Google search on United Arab Emirates scams folks.

fangars

Adventurer
I have customers in the UAE and they have been good to me without pulling all the possible stunts overseas customers can easily get away with using PayPal and Credit Card companies and abusing the buyer protection policies. They post up in the forums with videos and seem like good folks. Some have sent me pics of their Xterras and camping outings.

But I do agree there should be vetting going on before you buy from a 1 post member.

To the OP, more pics and details if you want to gain trust.
It would help most if you were to participate in the forum.

O.Z

Well Omar you are from United Arab Emirates do you really believe we are going to take you serious after all the scam coming out of your country? Just asking Omar.

Do a Google search on United Arab Emirates scams folks.

I have customers in the UAE and they have been good to me without pulling all the possible stunts overseas customers can easily get away with using PayPal and Credit Card companies and abusing the buyer protection policies. They post up in the forums with videos and seem like good folks. Some have sent me pics of their Xterras and camping outings.

But I do agree there should be vetting going on before you buy from a 1 post member.

To the OP, more pics and details if you want to gain trust.
It would help most if you were to participate in the forum.

Well folks, I can't speak for others and I am sorry that such incidents happen.

I AM a "1 post member" because I joined this forum specifically for the sale of above mentioned Evolution parts. Someone had asked me to locate these but now he is facing financial constraints so, I've got these on my hands.

I assure you that there is no scam intended.

Mephisto

They had a coil front suspension with totally different arms to give a much wider track. The front diff came with a limited slip, now the biggie, even the rear suspension was independent. That engine is rather nice as well, makes a reported 280-300 horse, don't you wish your 3.5L made that? I know thats not that much compared to some vehicles, but it would certainly help. I am fine with my slow *** diesel though, and my off the shelf, easily replaceable suspension components.... Although I would love an EVO, just don't know if I could drive around with all that plastic junk on it, can handle the box flares, but the grills and the wing are a little much. As for the front suspension, I'd love to be rid of the torsion bars and have some coil overs instead, and longer arms would give better flex, but I'm guessing it would be a PITA to retrofit the EVO front suspension into a regular Pajero/Montero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3