Exceptional 2008 Toyota Tacoma, Prepared by AT Overland

vagrant

I want

If it's still available, I'd like to speak with you. As I am new to this forum thing, I hope I did this right. Please be patient and/or forgiving if I did something wrong :)

Okatomen

Observer
AIRtacoE.jpg

This might be the ultimate overland truck for Baja...:) This shot from two Falls ago down by Gonzaga Bay--not actually going that fast, but caught a perfect feature in the road for a little launch.

Spring is coming. I welcome any serious inquiries (please talk with wives and husbands first!).

socaljeeper

Adventurer
Nice rig, really clean setup. If this thing is still around after I sell my Jeep and get approval from the wife im coming to get her.

Okatomen

Observer
Gang, I just put my house on the market. Time to move. I could be flexible with the price. Some lucky future owner should bring this beauty home now while I'm under pressure to make a deal!

Teddy G

Still available?

I am new to the forum, but am interested in this vehicle. Is it still available and what is the current mileage (the original post a few months back showed 75k). Thank you.

TG

Teddy G

Very interested

Gang, I just put my house on the market. Time to move. I could be flexible with the price. Some lucky future owner should bring this beauty home now while I'm under pressure to make a deal!

Let's make a deal... Sent you a pm as well.

Okatomen

Observer
Gang thank you all for your interest in and compliments about the truck. The sold on Thursday to a lucky gentleman in CA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad