Expedition Photography Swap Meet !, Cameras, lens and more

Rusty762

Adventurer
I have a bunch of cameras for sale, most of them have only been used a couple times for testing. They are all very compact and perfect for your next back country expedition or overland travels. I have excellent feedback and work in the Photography industry, If you have any questions please feel free to email me and check my paypal feedback.

First item for sale is a Panasonic GH 4 camera body ($1495 retail) with two of the best lens Panasonic offers for this camera, the Panasonic 7-14 F4 ($897 retail) and the Panasonic 12-35 F2.8 ($997 retail). I also have a one extra Panasonic battery in addition to the one that comes with the camera and the original Panasonic charger. I have several 4K cameras that I shoot with, the GH 4 is the most compact and has some incredible features, Magnesium alloy weather sealed body, 49 point auto focus, 16 Mega Pixel with 12 Frames Per Second, 4K video and up to 96 Frames per Second (Slow Motion in HD). If you are not familiar with the size of the Mirrorless Micro four third cameras they are very small and easy to travel with. I can send more pictures or if you have any questions email me.

I am selling the camera with both lens for $1750, The camera is in excellent condition and the lens are mint, on a scale of 1-10 they are 9.8. I take care of my camera equipment. Thanks for looking and let me know any questions, I shoot cameras for a living and am happy to help!

IMG_1373.JPGIMG_1369.JPGIMG_1375.JPGIMG_1370.JPG

Second item for sale is a Sony A7s Full frame mirrorless camera, this is one of the best low light cameras in the world! I have a Sony F2 28mm lens with the Sony Ultra wide converter (21mm) and Sony Fisheye converter (16mm), these converters attach to the front of the Sony 28mm lens and allows you to have three different lens in a very compact package. I also have a Metabones adaptor that allows you to use Canon lens with the Sony camera and a D cage (like a roll cage for your camera) that protects the camera when in the outback and allows you to attach just about anything to it (tripod, handle, etc). I am asking $2000, the camera body alone retails for this and the other items total over $1600.

IMG_1399.JPGIMG_1400.JPGIMG_1401.JPGIMG_1403.JPGIMG_1402.JPGIMG_1404.JPG

All auctions will ship UPS Expedited with insurance anywhere in the US for free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL