Expedition-Ready M416 for sale

bmonday

Adventurer
EDIT: **** SOLD ****

Hello folks,

I am moving to Hawaii for work and will have no use for my beloved trailer. I could put it in storage, but I'd rather she was out having an adventure with one of you fine folks.

r_DSCN0416.JPG

r_DSCN0406.JPG

This is NOT a stock M416, it has been heavily modified for expedition use. My very extensive build thread is HERE

Lots of pictures here: http://whs.bmonday.com/gallery/ (go to "Jeep Stuff", then "Offroad Trailer")

The trailer itself has a lengthened custom tongue with BOTH a lunette ring and a Lock-N-Roll hitch custom fit to it, meaning you can use either (and both are included). The trailer has been lifted and currently sits on 33x10.5 BFGs, and the wheels are a 5-on-5.5 pattern I think (Toyota). All the black bits you see in the pics are bolted on to allow for further customization. Lid is removable. A bumper with a receiver hitch has been custom-fit to the rear of the trailer. A pioneer tool rack has been custom-fit to the rear of the trailer. The fenders are custom-made and wider than stock. The tongue box is a water- and dust-proof milsurp medical supply crate. It has core-trax running along the length of the floor and along the sides to secure your loads.

Here's what comes with the trailer:
Beduin (now Hannibal) RTT and rain fly in good condition (one screen has a small tear in it)
FOUR 20L WedCo Fuel Cans (Metal, red)
TWO 20L WedCo Water Cans (Metal, blue)
NORCOLD MRFT-660 AC/DC fridge/freezer with thermometer and baskets
TWO 110AH Discover EV31A-A Group 31 batteries
TWO Custom battery enclosures w/marine-grade cig lighter jacks built in (made by Adventure Trailers)
Lock-N-Roll Hitch
Pintle hook for a 2" receiver
Coleman Perfect-Flow Grill Stove
TWO brand new Electro-Warmth T30 heated mattress pads
Coleman queen-sized blow-up mattress, with battery-powered pump
Custom table that mounts to either of the fenders
Tools on on the rear-mounted tool rack are included
Adventure Trailers Rear Stabilizer included
Super Siphon with Extension is included
Misc tie-downs and straps included

The trailer is currently in the Seattle area (licensed for WA), and I will deliver within 200 miles. After spending several years building it up, this trailer is priceless to me, but I'll let a fellow adventurer take it away for $5500 rather than have it sit in storage collecting dust.

Thanks for looking.
Beau

Last edited:

smbisig

Adventurer
Just found this on craigslist, figured I would give you a bump.

Good luck in Hawaii!

Steven b~

4x4kayaker

Observer
In Olympia eager to see it

I'm in Olympia wa. Would like to check it out mate
I'm looking for better kayak camp trailer. I'd need to add a removable rack or frame above tent. Think this is doable?
Give me a call tomorrow 360 888 2388
Perhaps we can meet half way in Tacoma so I can check it out!
Jason. If it looks as good as the pics I'll take it off your hands
84 4runner. SOLD
94 Tacoma
Wilderness kayak guide
Www.gaguides.net

bmonday

Adventurer
Sure, sounds good. I just sold the hardtop off my Jeep and I'm running with just a bikini, so I'm a little vulnerable to weather at the moment. But if the weather is halfway decent (looks good for tomorrow), I'll meet you in Tacoma to show it. Will call you in the morning, or you can reach me at 425-802-4869

bmonday

Adventurer
4x4Kayaker took a long hard look at it over the weekend, but it's still for sale at this point.

Thanks
Beau

Little Red

Adventurer
I was just browsing through craigslist and came across this trailer and was going to post a link here, but I see it is already here.

That is an awesome trailer, I wish I could buy it from you, but I don’t have that much cash laying around. :drool:

PM me if you are selling any other expedition related gear or items? I am in the Seattle area also.

4x4kayaker

Observer
It's a great trailer! I made an offer! If you have deeper pockets than me offer Bo some more dough. I saw this trailer up close and it's a beauty

bmonday

Adventurer
I can put you all out of your misery: the trailer is sold :)

Thanks for all the interest, and kind comments.

Beau

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater