Expo Trailer with RTT

davegonz

Explorer
Here's your chance to own a fully equipped expedition trailer at half the cost of an Adventure Trailer.

Originally a 1967 M416 trailer, it’s been extensively modified for camping/expedition use. Trailer exterior painted Land Rover Conniston Green, interior spray-lined (Speedliner). Titled/registered in Virginia (permanent plate) as a custom trailer. Wired for 4-pin standard trailer harness.

· Chassis lengthened by 24”

· New 3,500lb. Axle with standard hubs, includes adapters for 5 on 150 wheels (Land Cruiser 100 series, Toyota Tundra). These hubs can be swapped for other bolt patterns easily since they are standard.

· Three 16” factory Toyota steel wheels for 100 series with BFG All-Terrain (285/75R16) tires in great condition

· Landing gear modified (un-mounted pivoting caster wheel included)

· Spring over suspension conversion

· Cooler basket mounted in the front (Stainless steel Coleman cooler and cover included with trailer)

· Custom lockable steel lid with hydraulic shocks

· Custom tailgate with Land Cruiser hardware

· Custom tube fenders with shovel/axe mounts

· Lid-mounted MARE expedition tent (sleeps 2 adults + 1 child comfortably) with brand new waterproof cover

· Custom fuel can mounts (two steel NATO-style fuel cans included with trailer)

· Custom propane bottle mounts (one mounted, one still needs to be mounted, two small propane tanks included with trailer

Asking $4,500 OBO

attachment.php

attachment.php

Photo Gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/david.g...?authkey=Gv1sRgCIDjw-bEu8KPHw&feat=directlink

Prices are contingent to local pickup in Austin, Texas. I will assist with trucking arrangements for trailer.

Please email Henry Cubillan at henry_cubillan@dell.com for questions/additional information, or call me at (512) 413-9295.

Last edited:

Nay

Observer
Any willingness to separate the trailer and tent? Tent is too small for my family, which is why I ask.

okiediver72

In the separating the tent and trailer vein, I've been looking around for a RTT, maybe there is a way to work a three way sale. I'm on a tight budget, but what would you ask for the tent?
Thanks

jeeper92

Adventurer
Where are you?

I see in your sig you are in texas but the plates on the trailer are from virginia............where is the trailer??? I am in PA and Im very interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3