F/S Roof Rack for Conqueror Trailer

Zepset

F/S is a Roof Rack for a Conqueror Trailer:

This was going to be the roof rack for an adventure trailer project that I was contemplating, but I must move on and need to sell . This roof rack is originally from a Conqueror Off Road camping trailer from the 1999 timeframe. The two piece hinge rack sits on top of the camping trailer and then cantilevers open into a 8' x 8' base for a campmor.co.za Rambler ripstop canvas tent. Do some research on the Conqueror Safari Trailers and you will get an idea of its application. Folded the Rack is 4' w x 8' l x 12" h. It then open to create a deck the is 8" x 8" and solid enough for a 300 pound guy to stand on. The picture of the complete trailer is to understand its application and for reference only. This Rack is over 200 lbs, so this is for pick up only by the buyer on the NorCal area. It can be used as intended or fabricated into a small utility trailer or other application - like two separate roof racks. $400.00

CIMG0747.JPGCIMG0748.JPGCIMG0749.JPGCIMG0750.JPGCIMG0751.JPGCIMG0752.JPGCIMG0753.JPG

Zepset

F/S Roof Rack for Conqueror Trailer plus Campmor Tent dor DIY project

Bump.... adding a Campmor Hennie Bow tent to the Roof Rack for a Conqueror Trailer. This was the tent setup for the Conqueror trailers. Trailer not included. Just the Rack and Tent for DIY trailer project.
tentsetup.jpgSTcreek6.jpg

SAFARI HENNIE BOW by Campmor.co.za
Size: 7.8 x 7.8 x 6.3 feet
Weight: 26 kg
Frame: 8.3 mm Spring Steel
Tent and Fly manufactured from D250
Ripstop Polyamide (S.A.B.S.)
2 Large Mosquito Gauzed Windows

The tent sits on top of the opened 8.0 x 8.0 Roof Rack and will make a great part of your DIY trailer project.

Get the Roof Rack, Tent and Tent Poles for $600.00

CIMG0783.JPGCIMG0784.JPGCIMG0785.JPG

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Man, this would be perfect for my next project, are you coming through Utah anytime soon? And it looks like there is some canvas or perhaps a road cover in the middle, can you clarify?

Zepset

Black ZJ - You and I have something in common.... Here is a pic of my old 96 ZJairlft3.jpgmoon6.JPGmoon7.jpg

My original idea was to come up with a Base camp trailer along the lines of the "jumping jack" style utility trailer - but not as big and low to the ground. But not like a conqueror that was way to heavy and complicated. Yes the Conqueror could be used offroad, but it is not a true 4x4 trailer like a nice little M416 project, or something like Adventure Trailer produces now. After using the old Conqueror it was evident to me that it was just too high off the ground to utilize the roof rack in a convenient manner. I thought that if the rack was about waist high, it would be way easier to open and close. Anyhoo, I collected a few pieces here and there in hopes to build my vision of the perfect trailer but my project just never came together. I have a few other items that you might be interested as well that we could bundle together to make your adventure trailer a reality and worth a drive to Sacramento. Send me your contact info in a PM and we can have a chat.

To answer your question - the tent pictured zips together when folded in half to keep free of road debris during transport.

Ramble on......

Zepset

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC