Father's Day 2008 - Uinta Mtns

durango_60

Explorer
Mark, if possible I'd like to get the high res file of this shot for my office wall.

attachment.php

Uticon

Adventurer
We are doing our own Fahers Day Trip up to Mirror next weekend with my family from TX and CA.
What was the weather (at night) and bug situation when you were all up there?

Moody

Needs to get out more
Uticon said:
We are doing our own Fahers Day Trip up to Mirror next weekend with my family from TX and CA.
What was the weather (at night) and bug situation when you were all up there?

Weather was warm during the day and cool at night. Cold, but not over the top cold...the first night for us was quite cool, but the subsequent nights were 40ish. As warm as it has been, I bet you will experience even warmer temperatures both day and night. Bugs not are an issue. I don't think I saw any mosquitoes the entire time.

It is beautiful up there...enjoy.

viatierra

Explorer
I'm posting late to the party, but Samantha & I had a great time at the Father's day gig. It was great to meet quality folks with some super kids. Finally shook hands with the entertaining KC and enjoyed a repreive from our romp through the frozen land of Wyoming. For awhile, I was afraid the appocalypse had arrived in the middle of my summer vacation!! Fortunately, the good Expo folks and northern mountains of Utah showed me that it was just Wyoming. Whew. According to KC, that place has a history of emotionally breaking folks down.

Apparently we can't make any additions to the 2009 Expo calander (HEY MODS!) But at least I can announce here that June 15th, 2009 with be the first official Expo holiday in honor of the House of Wilman. Show your honor and respect by taking a shower and doing your laundry. Thanks again to Nick & family for the hospitality and allowing us to destroy their beautiful home.

I don't have many pictures, but here are a couple:

2581958012_421bf966a1_b.jpg

Kids playing at Mark's place

2581953526_b46348d2bc_b.jpg

Frozen lake. So I had to learn the hard way... don't walk on the ice!

2581126291_6254416b93_b.jpg

Fishin'

2581962424_9098da6251_b.jpg

All cleaned up at Nick's house!

EricG

Explorer
Looks like fun, just found out I have one on the way, can't wait till its big enough to take camping.

My trips won't be as nice since I live in Atlanta, but I'll have them anyway, its a good way for the kids to have some good memories.

Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater