Feeler- F-550 Flat bed (former hot shot truck) and Corsair hard side combo- Prescott

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
Located in Prescott
SOLD / Sold / off to its new home in Colorado :(****

lost of pictures here
https://goo.gl/photos/113xPcBz4BkBATDN7

http://www.365camper.com/hello-mint-chip/
Sombody feel free to show me again how to insert pictures please :)

After traveling full time for the past 8 months we have settled down in Prescott Arizona. We are thinking about selling our adventure rig.

Truck- 2008 F-550 4door 4x4 auto
warn bumper with 15k winch ( off brand winch)
50'' led light bar
Skid plates like from nose to tail
130k miles
tow package
hello-mint-chip

19.5 wheels ( dually)
Bilstein suspension
custom running board sliders
skirted ( lower boxes and skirt) Ck flatbed
Side boxes to fit under camper
hidden goose-neck capable
It was custom built for the Prescott Hot Shot fire crews. The interior is rubber floor as basic as you get. The permanent campfire smell if free. The suspension is amazing off-road. You will be surprised how it soaks up the bumps and ruts.This truck is a beast and people love it. I pulled the box off and added the flat bed to accommodate a bigger slide in camper.

Camper-

Corsair Hardside 2002
Canadian build- 4 inch think dual wall insulation system - true 4 season camper
ducting into basement where all the tanks live.
amazing lay out- lots of room similar to Bigfoot camper
full dry bath ( not common in non pop out) Shower and toilet opposite of each other
Brand new last week electric jacks
Zamp solar system 350 watts
4 6volt batteries Power for days
2000 inverter watt system wired in - plug yourself into your self :)
grey system overhaul
dual bbq propane
oven- have you ever baked cookies off grid? You should :)
ac/heat
No generator- didn't need it with solar system
odds and ends ( spent two months at dealership getting fixed) nothing major just taking advantage of our extended coverage

We towed a jeep all over the West/Northwest .. Over mountain passes and places we should have never been. This rig and set up is a beast and will take you anywhere- avoiding trees, bridges, and low flying planes.

We love this setup but now that we are stick and brick people again it isn't practical. I don't need a monster 550 to drive my 2 miles to work.
video of inside
https://youtu.be/Xk-7WQY0VgE

Last edited:

snowfall2009

Observer
Hello Cummins,
Your rig looks likes the perfect solution for our family. Please contact by mail
snowfall2009 at gmx . com.
Thanks

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
Highspeed- Trying to keep them together unless I had a buyer for both. Otherwise I end up with a huge camper I cant move :)

Plainsmuse

Adventurer
Cookie!

oven- have you ever baked cookies off grid? You should :) [/QUOTE said:
Amen! Loved'em, but not as much as wifey%)

Nothing like a fresh baked chocolate chip cookiee moment, even if you are parked in the wilderness.

Good luck on a fine combination....mint chip....of course, I am thinking ice cream now, ugh!
:chef::drool:

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
Some of our two fondest memories with that oven on our cross country trip:

Buy fresh salmon/bacon/ & sourdough from Pikes Market Seattle and make Salmon BLTs:)

Fresh cookies out in the middle of nowhere Idaho. I caugh a nasty cold and she surprised me with cookies !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk