FEELER: Mombasa Overland Plus RTT & Changing Room & Rack for 05+ Tacoma

fire931

Adventurer
Possibly getting ready to sell the RTT and setup to go a different route that pleases the wife more.

Sale would include a Mombasa Overland Plus RTT (middle size tent), fully enclosed changing room, DOM bed rack that fits 05+ Tacomas with several additions to the rack.

IMG_20110423_142709.jpg

The tent has been used 3 times and the changing room has only been used twice.

I've added White and Red LED lighting to both the inside of the tent and the underside which shines down into the changing room. Each light is independently switched.

The bed rack is made of 1 3/4" DOM tubing and bolts down to the stock bed rail tracks. It was made to hold the tent just high enough for the changing room to be fully utilized, while also leaving just enough room for a tool box lid to be opened underneath. The rack also includes a tray which holds a 6' fold up table and has brackets for two quick fist clamps in front of that which I used to hold an axe out of sight.

Again at this point it's just a feeler although we should have the final decision in about a day. I would prefer to sell everything as a complete ready to camp setup and it's a bit to large to break down for shipping. I will however work with anyone interested on pickup, delivery, or meeting.

Right now I am looking at the entire setup for $1400 which basically means you'd be getting the rack for free when comparing to new prices.

Racing616

If you want to sell just the tent, there are several people interested I am sure (myself included) BUT,I am only interested in the tent....break in the 1400 if you sell it separately?

luke wl.

How hard is it to take the rack out? I carry bikes a lot and would need it somewhat easily removable... Otherwise, very interested in the full package

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven