Finally have a keeper cummins to build...

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I think he meant the $1319.00 Miller Highlife on the sign in your first batch of pics...

Do your hood scoops actually go through the hood, or are they just for looks like the ones that I will soon be removing from my "Grail Truck"?

Also, since you are in Kansas now, are you going to change your name, or is Wyoming always home? I've never been to Kansas but I LOVE Wyoming!

rikinwyoming

Observer
Nope, didn't get the miller brew,,, an MGD man myself for domestic anyway,,,lol
The hoodscoops do nothing, eventually will get a new hood with a functional setup, just not yet other things taking priority..
And nope, prolly won't change my name,,, lived in Wyoming for 17 years and my heart hasn't left there as of yet!!

swirvin21

Hard Corps
Keep a watchful eye on that brace. I pulled mine off and replaced it with the DOR brace that only mounts to one frame rail because that cross-rail unit you have can damage the steering box if you get too much frame flex. Basically, the frame flexes and the passenger side rail pulls on the brace, thus pulling the brace and pulling your sector shaft as well. Can lead to potential premature failure, so just keep an eye on it. If you notice the bearing seizing on the shaft or notice any leaking at the pitman arm it's proof it;s happening too often.

Here's the DOR unit for reference. http://www.dodgeoffroad.com/store_DORbrace2g.php
It's a patented unit, so you won't find any knock-offs online....if you do find any, please let me know and I'll see about possibly getting you a discount. DOR is a family business and he makes some great stuff, including long arms that you're looking for. You can get the weld on brackets to same some $$ and then make your own arms. Have a Dodge specific forum over there as well....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal