Fired up the grille for the 4th!

Hoosier Daddy

Observer
Jeff,

I did use the Maxx lift coil spacers, nothing in the rear. Read this guy's install, if you haven't seen it. I didn't take that many pics, but it is a very good guide. Just make sure you get all of the hardware ahead of time. I had to swap my hardware out for SAE, to go with the extenders in the kit, and use the washers to tailor your fit. Probably take 45 minutes on the first side and 30 on the second. Just plan on an alignment afterward. So $110 for spacers and hardware, then the cost of an alignment and you can run 265s (285s won't).

DSCF1581.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
You know, I did notice the lift, but it was more of a "Hmmm... That van seems higher than normal." thought, than an "Oh wow! He put a lift on it." realization. Not much sleep happening in my camp right now, so I'll blame it on that. Hard to tell in your pics, but is your van metallic silver or non-metallic grey?

I would love to make some headway on my rig, but all my extra dough is going toward paying off debt. I may still be able to sneak my D60 up to Randy's to have it re-geared. Once that happens, then I can start to put it back together. However, since I am going with Chris' crossover steering, I will be waiting on the funds to by his new machined knuckle before I can fully complete the front axle. Well, the 20 hours of overtime I have scheduled in the next 38 hours should help at least.

Oh! Nice video. Must be fun having a closed course with professional drivers nearby! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk