first aid storage

Desert Dan

Explorer
I use a soft red nylon bag/pouch for the main first aid kit and then have a small one with band aids for minor cuts etc.

A portable kit is good is good in case you have to take it to the injured person.

J*C*M

Traveller
I have a medium sized back country first aid kit that i've packed full of everything else i thought i might want in there. It barely zips closed, and it rides right behind my seat, between the seat back and my sub.

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Mine is similar to the MEC one above, but I got it at REI on sale and with my annual dividends. I augmented it with more things that I normally use or think I would need, like a suture, needle for stitching, thread, antiseptic, etc. I store the Kit in my African Outback Drawer system so it doesn't get lost, trashed or wet/dirty. :costumed-smiley-007

Last edited:

97tjguzzy

Explorer
I finally got tired of my plastic ammo box letting my precious first aid materials get wet, so I sucked it up and bought a Pelican Storm 2050 case for my first aid stuff. now it can go anywhere I do and I dont worry about it getting broken, crushed, or wet.

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven