FlipPac convertible camper for 98 Dodge short bed for sale

Huganot

I have a FlipPac camper shell that's on a 98 Dodge Ram1500 short bed. 77 x 61 approx inside dimensions of the bed. It's in good condition. There's no rain fly and a couple of small tears in the front screen. All the zippers are good.
The spring is perfect and I have the handle for opening and closing the tent. The locks work on the rear window and I have the keys. If it rains really hard and is windy the rear window does leak.
I'm sure it just needs a little care to make sure it fits tight with no gaps. It's in Larkspur CA. I'm asking $2750 for the FlipPac. OBO.

DSC_0132 copy.JPG

IMG_2468 copy.JPG

DSC_0124 copy.jpg

DSC_0127 copy.JPG
DSC_0128 copy.JPG

lkrfn5283

I'm not sure of the exact dimensions of of a 98 dodge ram short bed. I have a 2012 Nissan Titan Crew Cab with 5 ft 7in bed. Any chance that this would be compatible with that size bed?

ccahoon

interested.
Any cracks or blemishes in the fiberglass?
can i get exact exterior and interior dimentions?

also any more pictures if you have them. thanks!

mainity

I have a FlipPac camper shell that's on a 98 Dodge Ram1500 short bed. 77 x 61 approx inside dimensions of the bed. It's in good condition. There's no rain fly and a couple of small tears in the front screen. All the zippers are good.
The spring is perfect and I have the handle for opening and closing the tent. The locks work on the rear window and I have the keys. If it rains really hard and is windy the rear window does leak.
I'm sure it just needs a little care to make sure it fits tight with no gaps. It's in Larkspur CA. I'm asking $2750 for the FlipPac. OBO.

View attachment 498420
View attachment 498421

View attachment 498422

View attachment 498425View attachment 498426
Hi Hugh,
It's Robert in Long Beach. Wanted to reach out to you thru this site since craigslist might have stopped their email portal for you ad since the ad is no longer active. .....would like to come up next week and but your flippac, could be there Thurs through Sunday, whichever day works best for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3