For Sale 1973 Pinzgauer 710K

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Oil changed , auxiliary heater plugged in and functioning , carburetors tuned and spark plugs replaced... This thing should burn rubber now ! ;)

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Still for sale, but that won't stop me from getting it ready for some camping next weekend ! Hopefully the bugs will still be hibernating, or I'll have to fit screens in the windows !
Moskito2.gif

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Awning deployed ! (Awning not included in the sale)

However, I replaced the antenna bases with caps to allow mounting of the awning. I plan to drill directly through the cap to mount a radio antenna on one side and a CB antenna on the other ...

Last edited:

Frankspinz

Adventurer
Bump ! I'm willing to bring the price down in a significant matter for a US buyer due to the favorable exchange rate ...

Byrnie Mac

Observer
I want this thing so bad.... But aside from a lottery win or sudden random windfall of cash....

Looks like drooling at a screen will have to suffice! Good luck with the sale!

Frankspinz

Adventurer
I want this thing so bad.... But aside from a lottery win or sudden random windfall of cash....

Looks like drooling at a screen will have to suffice! Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, we'd all love a sudden windfall of $$$ ! I know I have plans for my future millions ! ;)

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
I remember seeing this listed on Craig's list drooled over it but was too broke to pull the trigger. And still am.lol

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

rabble

Observer
why don't you just make the roof popup instead of getting an earthcruiser. Seems like that'd be a viable option.

Frankspinz

Adventurer
why don't you just make the roof popup instead of getting an earthcruiser. Seems like that'd be a viable option.

It would indeed be a great way to transform the Pinz into a more practical overlander ! I just don't have the ability, knowledge, time ...etc to undertake such an endeavour. If I still have the Pinz when I retire, I might just do that .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater