For Sale: 2019 Turtleback Getway *Updated*

Skot&StephOVLND

Located in San Diego, Ca

$17,200

Looking to sell my 2019 Turtleback Getaway trailer, clear title in CA and title in hand.
Bought the trailer in 2019 and have added to it for my needs, tows amazing with Timbren suspension. Will go anywhere off road you want to take it. See the specs below and feel free to reach out with any questions or if you would like to see more pictures?

Added pictures of the water tank

2019 Turtleback Getaway
Trailer was bought as what is now listed as a "SHELL" on the website (no kitchen or sink)
Timbren 2500lbs axle less suspension
Dexter 10 inch electric brakes
3 qty BFG AT tires (265/70/16)
Spare Tire Carrier (pivot is an extra wheel spindle), wheels set to Jeep 5 lug and comes with 3.5 gallon Rotopax
360 deg articulating hitch
100 AMH AGM battery with battery on / off switch, Blue Sea fuse block and toggle switches
Blue Sea USB charge port on exterior of box
Noco Genus GEN1 on board charger
LED lights added to outside, under and in storage boxes (lights up camp nice)
18.5 gallon water tank with 3.5 gph water pump, water nozzle quick connect, can be used with facet or with extended water line for shower
Dometic 35CFX fridge (with insulated blanket) with matching Dometic slide wired to trailer ( in place of where the Kitchen would be)
Chuck Box for stove, pots and pans
180 deg OVS awning (for $700 less will come with 23 zero rectangular awning)
James Baroud Evasion medium tent
Jolca Hottap Nomad kit (includes basin, stand, and separate water pump)
Jolca Ensuite Single
5lb propane bottle with alum mount (for use with stove, skottle, water heater) with 6 foot hose

for sale 2.jpg

for sale 8.jpgfor sale 9.jpgfor sale 10.jpg

Attachments

• for sale 1.jpg
    for sale 1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 387
  • for sale 3.jpg
    for sale 3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 407
  • for sale 4.jpg
    for sale 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 348
  • for sale 5.jpg
    for sale 5.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 343
  • for sale 6.jpg
    for sale 6.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Whitewater18

We might be interested in the trailer, however we do not need the roof top tent. Would you be interested in selling it without? Wife wanted the kitchen option.
Looks like this is a T1 build from Turtleback with accessories you added. Can you tell me more on that?

Skot&StephOVLND

We might be interested in the trailer, however we do not need the roof top tent. Would you be interested in selling it without? Wife wanted the kitchen option.
Looks like this is a T1 build from Turtleback with accessories you added. Can you tell me more on that?
Hello, at this point I would like to sell the trailer turnkey with the tent. The trailer was actually bought from Turtleback as a "shell" there is no kitchen. with the kitchen set up there is no way to have a slide out fridge. Let me know if you have any other questions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven