For Sale: CVT Mt. Shasta Summit Series in Southern VA

sovat4r

CVT Mt. Shasta Summit Series, standard (not extended), with Annex room including walls & floor. RTT is in mint shape with the only items noted below:

- ends of (2) straps that go over the rain cover are a little frayed, taking a little longer to fish through the cinch buckle. These are easily fixed with a lighter and/or hot metal...just need to be singed every so often after riding on top of the rig for a while.

- there are (2) small dings in the diamondplate base that are completely unnoticeable unless you stand under the open tent and look up. These are purely aesthetic, and unnoticeable to anyone unless you really know where to look.

Comes with all parts, pieces, covers, accessories, spring rods, mounting hardware, mounting tools, storage bags, etc.

My receipts for this RTT from back in April total $2,295 shipped to VA and unassembled. I'm asking $1,700 for pickup in southern VA (I'm an hour South of Richmond, 1.5 hrs north of Raleigh), fully assembled and ready to mount to your rig. For an extra $200, I'll deliver within reasonable distance (150 mile range), help with install on your rig, and give you a full demonstration of how everything works, setup, takedown, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 173

sovat4r

Still available and priced dropped to $1500 (pickup) / $1700 delivered & setup on your rig within reasonable distance!

sovat4r

2/22/17 Update: Still available and priced dropped to $1200 (pickup) / $1400 delivered & setup on your rig within reasonable distance. This is probably as low as I can reasonably go for the time being.

McElroy

I am interested in the tent set up. My parents are in Franklin NC. Which is not to close but I could possibly make it over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scolpax