For Sale Dometic / Weaco CF-050Portable Freezer/Refrigerator. 110VAC/ 12/24 VDC

cptnbigh1

For sale. Dometic / Weaco CF-050AC110 Portable Freezer/Refrigerator. 110VAC/ 12/24 VDC operation.
Includes transit bag and digital remote thermometer. Minor wear (cosmetic) Very good condition works perfectly.
No known issues.
Has somewhere around 300 hrs runtime i have never had any problems with this fridge.
Circumstance forces sale. 450.00

Thank you for your interest.
Russell

Last edited:

laxtoy

Adventurer
That's a good fridge with the Danfoss compressor at a good price with the transit bag, wish I had the means- good luck with your sale- can't see any pics btw

cptnbigh1

Yea it is a has worked very well for me. I hate to sell it as I can't see having the kind of fun money around to replace it any time soon I am pretty much going thru all my gear and liquidating.Some of it really hurts I used to say never sell musical instruments or quality tools it is so hard to replace them and I get attached to stuff that works well! Thanks for the heads up on the pics I meant to check as it seemed kinda fiddley to post I'll figure it out tomorrow,I know I generally don't look at things with out pics and I believe most people are the same way. Hopefully both our fun budgets will increase soon.

Russell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach