For Sale M101a2 expedition trailer asking $4000- Sold

Canman86

This is a M101a2 trailer. This trailer features a CVT Pioneer RTT Tent w/ annex, CVT 8' Awning, Tembren Axleless suspension, Tongue box, Height adjustable rack, Tonneau cover, Max coupler hitch, 35" Nitto Ridge grapplers 500+/- miles, Upgraded jeep patten wheels, Electric brakes, 7 way round connector. The rack allows you to drop the tent for travel and raise while parked. It is balanced on gas springs allowing minimal effort to lift or lower with set pins to lock in place. The tent and awning are in excellent condition with some small hail dents on the floor. The tent has been used at most 12 nights. Itemized list does not include smaller items like nut & bolts, wiring, etc
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpg
987FF603-11DD-4D03-BBED-5B7F84402693.png
IMG_0230-compressed.jpg
IMG_0232-compressed.jpg
fAgpBGQ6QtqQ5hIhRqPZ4Q.jpg
IMG_0234-compressed.jpg
IMG_0227-compressed.jpg

Attachments

• vwqe5hwATwCXk3XJeKsFMw.jpg
    vwqe5hwATwCXk3XJeKsFMw.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0219-compressed.jpg
    IMG_0219-compressed.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 217

jaradmb

Curious on if you have towed it with lift fully up and not lowered? Wondering if it be possible to throw a kayak underneath with some attachments added with lift fully extended out and withstand traveling on highway/road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canman86

Curious on if you have towed it with lift fully up and not lowered? Wondering if it be possible to throw a kayak underneath with some attachments added with lift fully extended out and withstand traveling on highway/road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have towed it with it up but I don’t like doing it. I definitely would not do it off-road. If you wanted a mid-position it would just require another hole drilled for the pins to set in. I wouldn’t have a worry about a mid position. I too have a kayak and have considered the same thing. The outer tube off the extension is 11ga and the inner tube is 1/4” or more.

d90john

This is a M101a2 trailer. This trailer features a CVT Pioneer RTT Tent w/ annex, CVT 8' Awning, Tembren Axleless suspension, Tongue box, Height adjustable rack, Tonneau cover, Max coupler hitch, 35" Nitto Ridge grapplers 500+/- miles, Upgraded jeep patten wheels, Electric brakes, 7 way round connector. The rack allows you to drop the tent for travel and raise while parked. It is balanced on gas springs allowing minimal effort to lift or lower with set pins to lock in place. The tent and awning are in excellent condition with some small hail dents on the floor. The tent has been used at most 12 nights. Itemized list does not include smaller items like nut & bolts, wiring, etcView attachment 583643.
View attachment 583641View attachment 583646View attachment 583647View attachment 583649View attachment 583648View attachment 583645

d90john

Hi, is this trailer still up for sale? Your location? And dimensions from floor of trailer to inside of cover please. I am in Oregon and up for a socially distanced road trip!!

Canman86

This trailer currently pending sale. I will know by Friday when it is supposed to be picked up. I will update this post after Friday. The height of the bed is around 19.5”. This is a link to exact specs of this model trailer.

d90john

This trailer currently pending sale. I will know by Friday when it is supposed to be picked up. I will update this post after Friday. The height of the bed is around 19.5”. This is a link to exact specs of this model trailer.
Thank you. If it doesn’t sell, I’m very interested. I have been looking for a basic trailer and you have a nice one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk