For Sale OZ Tent RV4 with Rain fly

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Selling the families ground tent since we upgraded to our Habitat. The tent is in perfect condition, all zippers are good, no tears in fabric, and always used a ground tarp to protect bottom. Bag for tent in great shape never left in the rain or traveled with tent outside. Rain fly also has no problems and I would like to sell the rain fly with the tent and not separate the two. Willing to travel to show the tent and would prefer not to ship. Asking $600 firm.

Last edited:

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Pictures of tent with rain fly in bag.

Attachments

• IMG_2824.jpg
    IMG_2824.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_2836.jpg
    IMG_2836.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 196

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
The tent was original for $700 but as we rolled closer to Fall I lowered the price. It currently sits at $600 but kind of figure it wont sell till next spring. But if anyone interested feel free to let me know, I wont be renewing the CG ad.

jasmtis

The tent was original for $700 but as we rolled closer to Fall I lowered the price. It currently sits at $600 but kind of figure it wont sell till next spring. But if anyone interested feel free to let me know, I wont be renewing the CG ad.

Where in Seattle are you located? I live up in Bellingham. I'm actually possibly interested, thinking of finding something more comfortable than my backpacking tent for this winter. Step one is seeing if I can make it work in my rackless short-bed Tacoma though. I travel with pretty minimal gear so if I can fit it diagonally it would work for the time being, I want to upgrade to a topper and rack in the next few years anyway. Plus I also have a Rover with a full rack.

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
I am out in Poulsbo if you want to talk PM me your phone number and we can figure a time to meet up so you can check it out. I will be on the hwy 90 next week heading to Nitro Gear for the regearing if that works out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle