For Sale Roof-top tent

Renegade42

Rendegade
Am selling a roof-top tent that as never been used or setup. Tent is on trailer I purchased in late 2016. Tent is located in North Dakota but I will be at Overland Expo in Flagstaff if there is any interest I can remove it and bring it with. If interested call or text (prefer text) me at 701-550-9026 and I can answer any questions you might have. Thanks, Renegade.

asking price $1500.00

Attachments

• Terrasport tent 3.jpg
    Terrasport tent 3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 609
  • Terrasport tent 1.png
    Terrasport tent 1.png
    59 KB · Views: 612
Last edited:

itsdchz

Please provide more info about the tent. Cannot seem to locate specs or manufacturer info. Will be at Expo West shopping for a RTT...

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Please provide more info about the tent. Cannot seem to locate specs or manufacturer info. Will be at Expo West shopping for a RTT...

A five min google search shows terrasport was a brand sold by sunday campers and is no longer in production. Sunday campers sells knock off trailers and cheap tents, awnings etc thru alibaba etc. Looks like they had one US dealer in Wisconsin but they shut down in '14, their website is dead as is their book of faces. Check your messages.

Last edited:

Renegade42

Rendegade
Have been driving from ND to Flagstaff and have not been online. I bought one of last units from dealer in Green Bay, Owner/Manufacturer of trailer was in process of moving operations and apparently shut down after that. Trailer is very well built and no corners were cut as far as I could see in manufacturing process. I do not know much about tent campers so I cannot attest to quality and durability. If you want more info I will have a couple brochures with from purchase that has more photos and info on tent, and will be at expo. Contact info 701-550-9026, Text first and I will call you back. Thanks for the reply, Renegade.

itsdchz

A five min google search shows terrasport was a brand sold by sunday campers and is no longer in production. Sunday campers sells knock off trailers and cheap tents, awnings etc thru alibaba etc. Looks like they had one US dealer in Wisconsin but they shut down in '14, their website is dead as is their book of faces. Check your messages.
Thanks.. I did a search and came up with nothing quickly, and figured the best info will come from the person who owns one. I appreciate the info..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77