For Sale: Snomaster 66L Dual Zone Expedition Series Fridge $800

Basil.

Hey all,

I am selling my Snomaster 66L Dual Zone Expedition Series Fridge, i've had it about 9 months now and it has preformed flawlessly and has kept beer very cold on many trips. The only reason i'm selling it is because I sold my FJ Cruiser and switched to a truck with a camper and fridge already installed. The fridge is in great shape and runs just like it should, no damage or funky smells.

Included is: The fridge, remote monitor and controller, and power cords.

LINK TO FRIDGE

Details,
- 12/24 V DC 120 V AC
- Model: EX95D 95D
- Size: 32.48 x 18.50 x 25 Inches, 825W x 470D x 635H mm's
- Capacity: 89.81 Quarts, 85 Liter (37/48 Split)
- Running Current: 2.5, 5 or Variable @ 12 V DC, average run time 12 hours in 24
- Power Consumption: 66 watt
- Weight: 83.77lbs, 38Kg

The fridge is located in San Diego, CA. I do not want to ship it, but am willing to drive to meet someone. Asking $800. I can provide more photos upon request.

The fridge/stove slide is available for $1,000. Details here: LINK

_BAL6118 by Basil Lynch, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm interested in the fridge.

I'm in Louisiana and recently learned and used (today) an easy way to ship things. Fastenal offers an LTL 3rd party shipping service that's really affordable. Basically they ship store to store and the items need to be picked up there. I sold wheels and tires to a guy in Illinois and they shipped it all for 200 bucks. I'm sure the fridge wouldn't be expensive. Hopefully there would be a Fastenal store near you...

Is this an option you'd consider?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vanhalo

I know this is an old post but I just want to confirm the Fastenal method is legit.
I used them to ship a Bosch Gravity Lift Miter Saw a couple of years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk