For Sale: Ursa Minor SOLD —J30 Pop-up Camper Hard Top -- Los Angeles, CA

dbsdbs

Hello,

I'm selling my Ursa Minor J30 Pop-up Camper Hard Top. It was detached from my Jeep one week ago and now sitting in my garage.

Some additional upgrade info on the Camper top:

Color Match Top+Shell: Commando Green
Glass -- Half Slider/ Right side
JK option -- two LED reader lights in sleeping area
JK option -- Navigator headliner organizer
JK option -- 12V Outlet
JK option -- Rear LED Load Bay Lights

The Camper was installed by Ursa Minor on 6/12/2015 and was used carefully, meticulously cleaned and cared for over the last few years. It is in great condition. There a few minor scrapes on the roof.

The Camper would need to be picked up from home and lifted to a trailer/ pickup truck. You would need at least 4-5 people to lift this carefully. Ursa Minor can reattach the camper or I can refer you to a very close mechanic who disassembled mine.

The price I paid for the camper was 9k. I'm asking for 6k because the color is unusual and you may want to repaint the top. Otherwise the unit is in great shape. I'm willing to negotiate.

The camper needs a wire harness ($30) sold from Ursa Minor.

Thanks!
David

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 586802View attachment 586803View attachment 586804View attachment 586805

Last edited:

fstopfred

I am interested. Do you have any idea what the cost would be to change the color? My Jeep is rhino and this color would not work as is.

fstopfred

Good afternoon. I am not sure if I am communicating correctly, but I am interested in your Ursa Minor, if it is still for sale. I can give you my email if that would streamline the conversation?

Bnass

Hello,

I'm selling my Ursa Minor J30 Pop-up Camper Hard Top. It was detached from my Jeep one week ago and now sitting in my garage.

Some additional upgrade info on the Camper top:

Color Match Top+Shell: Commando Green
Glass -- Half Slider/ Right side
JK option -- two LED reader lights in sleeping area
JK option -- Navigator headliner organizer
JK option -- 12V Outlet
JK option -- Rear LED Load Bay Lights

The Camper was installed by Ursa Minor on 6/12/2015 and was used carefully, meticulously cleaned and cared for over the last few years. It is in great condition. There a few minor scrapes on the roof.

The Camper would need to be picked up from home and lifted to a trailer/ pickup truck. You would need at least 4-5 people to lift this carefully. Ursa Minor can reattach the camper or I can refer you to a very close mechanic who disassembled mine.

The price I paid for the camper was 9k. I'm asking for 6k because the color is unusual and you may want to repaint the top. Otherwise the unit is in great shape. I'm willing to negotiate.

The camper needs a wire harness ($30) sold from Ursa Minor.

Thanks!
David

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 586802View attachment 586803View attachment 586804View attachment 586805
Hey,

please shoot me a an email if it’s still available. I’m located in LA.
nasrbrandon1@gmail.com
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy