Ford 2020 F-150 4x4 SuperCrew -- LOADED and "Raptorized" by SORS in GA -- WITH AT Overland Habitat -- UNDER 10K miles SEE PICS and EXTENSIVE DETAILS

jloffsite

I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE OF THE TRUCK TO $88,000 FIRM. TRYING TO SELL BEFORE JUNE. THIS HAS NOW BECOME AN EPIC PRICE FOR AN EPIC TRUCK

This expedition Overlanding vehicle was my Covid and post-Covid project. It's only been driven out West (to Colorado) once. The rest of my journeys have been to North Georgia for trout fishing. It is a proud and epic build that was my dream truck, but age and health problems are causing me to sell it. Many of its features have been unused or very lightly used. It is a great fully-equipped Overlander -- I spared no item or detail that might be needed for the zombie apocalypse.

I have attached pictures and a video, and a detailed listing of everything that will come with the truck at the highlighted price, as well as the discount from what I paid. I am willing to negotiate within reason. I also have the F-150 window sticker, Habitat invoice and Truck Vault invoices, should you want follow-up with those. You are welcome to contact me to talk about any other details.

This would be great for a young family of 3-4 or a young couple. I really can't stress enough that this was a labor of love, and I hope an equally enthused buyer will launch this truck, now called Jef.F150, proudly!!!

Here's a link to a MOVIE of the Jef.F150 -- in addition to the pics and pricing detail below:
J1501.jpg
J1502.jpg
tempImageH4mHT5.png
J1504.jpg
J1505.jpg
J1506.jpg
1JEF.F150.jpg
2JEF.F150.jpg
3JEF.F150.jpg

Jeff
J1501.jpg
J1502.jpg
tempImageH4mHT5.png
J1504.jpg
J1505.jpg

Last edited:

ITTOG

Nice truck. Where did you get the hidden winch mount for a 3.5L? I have only seen them for the 5.0.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Nice truck. Where did you get the hidden winch mount for a 3.5L? I have only seen them for the 5.0.
Swarfworks makes one for the raptor. Pretty sure you have to mess with the intercooler and relocate it.

Nice truck and very detailed post.

chemspastic

Really cool build. Love the detail. If you want to part out the habitat/maybe some internals or have a buyer that doesn't want the habitat, I would be interested.

But looking at the pics I can see if you only want to sell the whole package.

jloffsite

Swarfworks makes one for the raptor. Pretty sure you have to mess with the intercooler and relocate it.

Nice truck and very detailed post.
Thank you. I used Southern OffRoad in Georgia who did an expert build. Don’t know where they found the winch mount. There is an intercooler and can post pics of the engine bay if desired.

jloffsite

Really cool build. Love the detail. If you want to part out the habitat/maybe some internals or have a buyer that doesn't want the habitat, I would be interested.

But looking at the pics I can see if you only want to sell the whole package.
Yes. To make it easy for me, and if I do a build later in life, I’d start with something else so trying to sell as a package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk