Four Peaks Pickup 09

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Thanks to all that were able to make it!

4peaks%20025.JPG

4peaks%20022.JPG

4peaks%20012.JPG

4peaks%20013.JPG

4peaks%20014.JPG

4peaks%20015.JPG

4peaks%20028.JPG

What a great event! I underestimated how much junk was out there. I'm glad so many people care enough to get dirty and pick up garbage for 5 hours. It was great to see Mike (tibaal89), Heidi and Josh (the R2's) again after so long (seriously, why had it been so many months?), and a pleasure to meet Lance and contribute to his fantastic organization. Thanks to Tim for stepping up again, and to Wil and Wen for the tremendous support. Great to see you guys again. Good job everyone!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Talk about a great day. Over 500 people and initial estimates show over 20 TONS of trash. Thank you all so much!!
Amazing effort put forth by all of the volunteers!
Tim Huber

If you have some pics that you want posted on the main blog email them to me and I'll post them.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
What a great event! I underestimated how much junk was out there. I'm glad so many people care enough to get dirty and pick up garbage for 5 hours. It was great to see Mike (tibaal89), Heidi and Josh (the R2's) again after so long (seriously, why had it been so many months?), and a pleasure to meet Lance and contribute to his fantastic organization. Thanks to Tim for stepping up again, and to Wil and Wen for the tremendous support. Great to see you guys again. Good job everyone!

I know! It has been too long! And much inexcusable now that we live in the same city-ish area. Please let us know if you are looking for something to do on a weekend....or I'm off Tuesdays usually! We are both without lifts...there must be somewhere we can go!! :elkgrin: Blueberry!!

Hunter

Adventurer
Nice pictures Will. I was hoping you would post some up. Wish I had brought my camera... Well, I was to busy :smiley_drive: anyways. Man, what a great day.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
An absolute amazing effort! Thank you Tim for your efforts since I am sure you worked harder than anyone out there organizing this thing in the first place. Thank you to everyone else who cared enough to get hot, stinky, dirty, and bleed all to pick up some one else's trash all while supporting some great organizations. Awesome to see a community come together like that.

BMAN

Adventurer
Another amazing effort put forth by everyone involved. Makes me proud to be part of the AZ offroad community.

There's gotta be more pictures of me standing behind a grill on the internet than doing anything else. Guess there's not a better bet than putin the fat guy back there. At least ya know he don't mess around when it comes to food.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Another amazing effort put forth by everyone involved. Makes me proud to be part of the AZ offroad community.

There's gotta be more pictures of me standing behind a grill on the internet than doing anything else. Guess there's not a better bet than putin the fat guy back there. At least ya know he don't mess around when it comes to food.

With a bacon avatar what else would you expect, bro? Give me a call when you want to swing on by and grab that chair your kid won! (I still think you rigged that).

Wil

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I can't thank all of you enough for helping to clean up this area and raise some money for Karma Racer & Disabled Explorers....
Tim has to sort out the cost of dump fee's, stickers and other things then I am sure he will tell all of you how much was raised.

You can all take some real pleasure in getting over 20 tons of trash cleaned up. It will be a great day when there is no need for an event like this!

Great job!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Thanks again.....Tim!

2006_0425HomerPowellService0216.jpg

From the other side.............!:costumed-smiley-007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater