Foxwing 270 degree awning $400 OBO

grampswrx

Observer
I have a foxwing 270 degree awning for sale. Its the older model (new one is the batwing). Everything works great, just wont work for my application (chevy sportsmobile). I have mounts for it and the brackets for thule or yakima bars. Awning is in great shape, has a newer Batwing cover on it.

Don't have any pics of it open, because I don't have it mounted.

Passengers side mounting.
Located in San Clemente, CA

Attachments

• IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
Last edited:

grampswrx

Observer
ae1fb3adbaae89a323bd9a831c42ccd6.jpg
6ea6a40700bb8862a39d54a404a56e4e.jpg
2b208c717d745f584f8de526e549c409.jpg

These are just the flat rhino rack brackets. They have the Yakima adapters on them. You can buy adapters for almost any set up. I have ARB brackets that could be drilled to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grampswrx

Observer
Can this still attach to the OZtent?

I don’t know how it attaches to an oztent, but it should be able to. I don’t have the oztent kit though, just the Yakima one. If the flat brackets attach directly to the oztent, then it would work perfect as is.

latarheel

latarheel
I have a foxwing 270 degree awning for sale. Its the older model (new one is the batwing). Everything works great, just wont work for my application (chevy sportsmobile). I have mounts for it and the brackets for thule or yakima bars. Awning is in great shape, has a newer Batwing cover on it.

Don't have any pics of it open, because I don't have it mounted.

Passengers side mounting.
Located in San Clemente, CA
How can tell which model foxwing you have , driver or passenger side. I found one at an estate sale

grampswrx

Observer
Look for which end the opening of the cover is. The end that opens goes toward the front of the vehicle. Mine had Velcro on it. Then you visualize, with that end forward, which side is the mounting track on. For the passengers, side, when looking at the bag with the track facing away from me, the opening of the bag is one the right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal