FREE: Custom Goose Gear console for 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma...

MCJ

FREE: I've reconfigured my truck bed and no longer have use for the custom Goose Gear cabinet.I'm not a hoarder and don't want stuff laying around my garage so if you want it you can have it. (Photos and link to video below. Cabinet is at 2:25) It's packed up ready to go. Shipping will be approximately $300 or you can pick it up in the Nashville, TN area. You'll need a GG base plate or you can make a base plate out of a sheet of plywood. There are no assembly instructions included as it was a one off. If you have Lego skills you could easily figure it out.

Also have a set of rear seats and belts for the same truck that you can have for no cost. Truck is Cement and they're the stock deep grey color.

Thanks. MCJ

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_6843.JPG
    IMG_6843.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 170

MCJ

Thanks for your interest. I already have a taker lined up. I'll put you 2nd in line in case it doesn't work out. I don't have the height but you can get a good idea from the photos and video. It's definitely not super tall. It's the perfect height to use inside the Taco with the Canopy Camper popped...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3