Free pair of Mountain Khakis with a 3-year subscription to Overland Journal

cruisertoy

Explorer
Received my code and my order is placed. I'm excited. I've never owned a pair of $80 dollar pants other than suit pants. I'm a $20 or less kind of guy. Generally i find them for under $10. And yes my wife makes fun of me.:victory:

ScottReb

Adventurer
No coupon, no magazine,no contact. Have emailed OJ directly. Paid before thanksgiving. Anyone else that far out with nothing???

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
If you are having issues please call the office or send me a PM with your email or contact information and we can search the system for your original emails and get you all set.

Regards,
Brian

Ron Mexico

Observer
What email address are you sending to?

Same email for me.

I have also sent an email to the service @ overlandjournal address and have yet to hear back. I sent the email on the 8th.

The original email was to inquire whether the code was still available, then I saw that the H2010 code was still good so I immediately subscribed (using the given promo code at checkout).

Overland Journal

Official Forum Sponsor
We did sell out of the 3-yr free Mountain Khakis pants deal over the weekend, so it is officially over! Thank you all for the continued support, and we hope that you enjoy both the journal and the pants.

Also, I do have some emails to get caught up on and will respond to each of you.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
thanks for reporting back

Glad that is over. I asked on here 12 days ago if there were any left... no response from you ever.

I am sad to hear there were some available, I would have ordered....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven