Free St. Pattys Day Shirt with $250 Order

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
What is better than a Defender Shirt? A Defender shirt with a Leprechaun. That's what. And we have one for you when you spend $250 or more at Lucky8LLC.Biz Now through St. Patty's day

You say you don't need anything for your truck? (Yea, we believe that..............) Then you can buy just the shirt for $23/delivered in the Continental US

Attachments

• pattys.jpg
    pattys.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 58

Kgh

Let’s go already!
I will certainly pimp you for one also... If no can do, no sweat.image.jpg

And I am not ashamed to grovel for free swag.

Ray_G

Explorer
Damnit man, I just bought a frontrunner ladder from you off eBay, had I seen this I would have tossed in a soft shackle just bc you can never have enough!

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Damnit man, I just bought a frontrunner ladder from you off eBay, had I seen this I would have tossed in a soft shackle just bc you can never have enough!

That ladder is fantastic !

If you need a few other little things let me know and ill add it to the order and get you the shirt.

Ray_G

Explorer
That ladder is fantastic !

If you need a few other little things let me know and ill add it to the order and get you the shirt.

I'll hit you guys up, there is always more I can use and if it gets me a 'free' shirt...well that's just good sense right there.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
XL and will sport it proudly.

And for the no Defender guys, there is Freelander! Easter Pink, with the bunny driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven